bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 12, 13 12:29 AM
Discover your true destiny in Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow! When you met Prince Philip, it was love at first sight... but his obligations to his kingdom kept you apart. Tradition required Philip to let Fate choose his bride by shooting a magical Silver Arrow into the sky. As luck would have it, the Silver Arrow chose you! But the moment it landed at your feet, a notorious shape shifter appeared and took it away from you! Now you must track him down and get back the arrow before his mysterious client can get her grubby hands on it and present it at the wedding. Will you make it in time? Find out in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:

Edited on 12/12/2013 at 8:54:47 AM PST

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

Re:Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Bpup on Dec 12, 13 11:23 AM
I'm tired of the whole Prince/Princess and "cute helper" genre so I'll be passing on this one.

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Dec 13, 13 10:08 PM
nice of you to share this with us

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 13, 13 10:38 PM
This was one of ERS' better games. I enjoyed the main game, and liked the bonus chapter as well - not too short, as they usually are, and nicely done.

I also liked finding the pearls and doing up my tower. The hunt for the pearls continues in the bonus game. Managed to get the whole room in the tower done, with 31 pearls left.

A very nice and well done game all round, although I could have done without the birdy who translated animal-speak. LOL

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Dec 14, 13 7:53 AM
yvonnehoho wrote:nice of you to share this with us

Well, the developers supposedly want feedback from the consumer base and this is the comments section, after all.

A game has to be extraordinarily special now for me to be willing to put up with the cute helper nonsense. I know the kidlets like them when we play a game that includes them, but as an adult I find them annoying.

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Dec 17, 13 6:24 AM
on page 50 of the guide it says to play HO after I receive the rusty spear, but there is none on screen and it says I will get a pate??? please help

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Dec 17, 13 8:09 PM
8984481 wrote:on page 50 of the guide it says to play HO after I receive the rusty spear, but there is none on screen and it says I will get a pate??? please help

You receive the rusty spear after completing the puzzle in the aquarium, the one with the snails and starfishes. Have you done this one? I'm not sure but maybe that triggers the HOS after which you acquire the pate.

I really did enjoy this game! And I'm sure that ERS is indeed listening to its customers. I guess there is no way for them to keep everyone happy all the time and that applies to all other developers as well.

Edited on 12/18/2013 at 7:51:55 PM PST

[Post New]by msjoyce on Apr 5, 14 6:25 AM
love the game but an having trouble getting the net in the fish tank

Go to: