seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Keys into the diner

[Post New]by seaside2 on Dec 12, 13 6:13 AM
I cannot get any of the keys to "stick" and enter the keyhole. I looked at the walkthrough so I'm doing them in the right order. Can anyone tell me the secret to placement of the key so that game accepts the correct key. The keys refuse to go into the key holes! Hope this is clear. Thanks.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Keys into the diner

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 12, 13 8:11 AM
There isn't a single correct key. There are 4 different locks. Each lock take a different key. It take 4 of the 5 keys to open the door. Each time you use a correct key, you can see 1 of the 4 bolts to the right of the locks move. Jus because the lock is on top doesn't mean it opens a bolt on the top.

HTH

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Dec 14, 13 6:00 AM
Thank you, Ganonsbane, for the reply. Now I see that my key ring (latch key) came with only 4 keys. Maybe this is a glitch. I see now that the SG and WT picture 5 keys. Weird… Thanks again for your prompt help!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 14, 13 8:04 AM
If you use a key it may disappear, I'm not sure. Look to the right of the locks. If you only see 3 lock bolts then you're used one key.

Try Exiting the game & Closing your Game Manager. or you can Re-start your computer. Sometime that will clear up the glitch.

HTH

Edited on 12/14/2013 at 8:09:09 AM PST

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Dec 17, 13 6:03 AM
Hey, ganonsbane--you got it. I had used one key, totally forgotten and there was one bolt open. Thank you again. You nailed it. I can now proceed with the game and hope I'm not so forgetful!

Go to: