bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Christmas Wonderland 4

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 13, 13 12:29 AM
It's Bill and Mary's best Christmas ever in Christmas Wonderland 4! Be part of the famous town parade and visit Santa's amazing North Pole workshops. This game is crammed full of gorgeous graphics, hidden surprises, fun puzzles and engrossing mini-games that the whole family can enjoy time and time again. Enjoy!

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

Re:Christmas Wonderland 4

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Dec 13, 13 5:51 AM
This VERY basic game may be suitable for children. There are no voice-overs, just pictures of characters with text to read. The music is unobtrusive and pleasant. It's not for me, but if I had a child in the house it might be fun for them.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Dec 13, 13 6:00 AM
Every time a game from this series is being released, just looking at the screenshots on the main page makes my feel dizzy. I think I'll pass once more.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 13, 13 6:53 AM
So happy I got my Christmas game, from these developers, I use a free coupon on them every year, and let my inner child, come out to play .

It always puts me in the Christmas spirit, and although it is a simple game, I ALWAYS enjoy myself playing them ( Missed the Halloween one this year )..so very happy they made the Christmas Wonderland 4 .
THANKS developers, I do feel like a child again, when I play your games, and that is what I love about them, they always cheer me up, and put a smile on my face .
The mini games are simplistic, they are the type I played as a child, so it brings me back to my childhood, the H0 scenes are always bright and colorful, with fun items to find, just a simple relaxing good time, that of which, I need this time of year.
Happy dance, happy dance....something to look forward to today, holiday cheer .

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 13, 13 8:09 AM
hey double q!!

see if Hallowe'en one is still available !!!!

then you can have a scary Merry Christmas!!! HO! HO! HO!

and ENJOY!!! as I know you will!!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Dec 13, 13 9:21 AM
Hiya Orphaned...lol ,

AND a HO! HO! HO!..to you too Orphaned, you crack me up!!
They didn't make a Halloween one this year, and I just LOVE Halloween, so was very disappointed .
BUT...this Christmas one is so FUN ..this year they have added some bonus's!!
Besides the normal items list, you also have to find nativity characters, usually 5 in each scene, than there are special presents to find also, there is a present box, and it has a silloette of an item, you have to find in the scene, there are from 3-4 of those in each scene as well.
So you get points for finding, presents, nativity characters, and eagle eye bonus.
You also have items in blue or yellow, that are hidden, so you have to interact with objects, to find those...WOO HOO, lots to do !!

THANKS developers for adding the BONUS items, LOVE them
And they still kept the mini's in between the scenes, that I love doing..YAY!!!
Well I am off to continue playing, have a great day Orphaned, as I know you will..lol!!

Double Q

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 13, 13 9:38 AM
dear Double Q:

oops!!

just sent you a pm as Halloween: Trick or Treat still available!!

sorry!! thought was same dev!!! looks very similar though!!!

RATS!!!! uh ... Bah Humbug!!

Edited on 12/13/2013 at 10:20:52 AM PST

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Dec 13, 13 5:48 PM
Is that really dynamite under Santa's tractor in the opening scene? Oh my!

[Post New]by SMILEY858 on Dec 15, 13 9:32 AM
Has anyone found all of the navity characters in the scene "Christmas Morning"? I can only find eight - not nine.

frostledge
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by frostledge on Dec 15, 13 10:08 AM
Played for about 20 minutes and something has me stumped. At the end of the round where it tells you how many presents you found and how many nativity pieces you found, there is another one for eagle eye bonus. Have not been able to figure out what that is..... Can someone fill me in if I'm missing something? Not finding anything about it in the reviews or anywhere and I don't recall it being in the "how to" in the beginning of the game. THANKS!

[Post New]by allytia on Dec 15, 13 11:20 AM
frostledge wrote:Played for about 20 minutes and something has me stumped. At the end of the round where it tells you how many presents you found and how many nativity pieces you found, there is another one for eagle eye bonus. Have not been able to figure out what that is..... Can someone fill me in if I'm missing something? Not finding anything about it in the reviews or anywhere and I don't recall it being in the "how to" in the beginning of the game. THANKS!

I don't know if it changes based on missed clicks, but it does give you 0 if you use a hint.

Hoggywizard
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Hoggywizard on Dec 15, 13 11:29 AM
You get the Eagle Eye Bonus for not using a hint throughout a complete HO screen.

[Post New]by allytia on Dec 15, 13 5:52 PM
SMILEY858 wrote:Has anyone found all of the navity characters in the scene "Christmas Morning"? I can only find eight - not nine.

Check in the group of cards on the mantle. I went through three times before I got that one.

[Post New]by cgoodw81 on Dec 22, 13 8:24 PM
This game is really fun and cheerfull. I love that you have to find "nativity pieces"! Does anyone know where the toy bat is in the "boat" scene?

Merry Christmas!

Go to: