orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Post Your Technical Problems For Christmas Wonderland 4 Here Only!!

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 13, 13 1:17 AM
please post problems here ....

Edited on 12/13/2013 at 8:29:15 AM PST

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Christmas Wonderland 4 Here Only!!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 13, 13 8:28 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Thanks for getting the Tech thread started orphaned!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by LYNNHE228 on Dec 15, 13 10:47 AM
FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING I CAN ONLY FIND SEVEN OF THE NATIVITY ITEMS HAS ANY ONE FOUND THEM ALL

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Dec 25, 13 11:08 AM
............Really love this game, but did anyone else have the problem, like I did, of getting booted out mid way doing a jigsaw puzzle?? It happened to me 2 or 3 times. I would be doing a puzzle and the next thing I knew I was out of the game, had to come back in, and the progress wasn't saved, so I had to start re-doing the jigsaw puzzle. Right now I have to go back in and redo the "Santa on the Roof".........eekkkk, ha!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS E1

[Post New]by redracer000 on Dec 26, 13 12:52 PM
is anyone having problems with the game freezing and then having to reboot because the game won't let you out?

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Dec 29, 13 8:59 PM
redracer000 wrote:is anyone having problems with the game freezing and then having to reboot because the game won't let you out?

Yes, the game freezing is happening all the time now. I have to shut down and reboot my computer.

[Post New]by Geir_Haukland on Jan 2, 14 9:33 AM
Same thing here, CTD everytime i get to the jigsaw puzzle, then it goes right to desktop, and i have to start over again. It happens everytime now, and now i cant even get into the game before it CTD again. Rebooted 4 times now, and what do we do? Refund or a fix?

Geir

[Post New]by Geir_Haukland on Jan 2, 14 3:59 PM
It keeps crashing to desktop. Well, i did not expect any help soon from you, and yet i have been a loyal customer for over 3 years, and this is how you treat your customer by not helping. Fine, i will now resign my account and then kiss you goodbye.

[Post New]by Geir_Haukland on Jan 3, 14 3:05 PM
See what i mean? No answers here and no answers on my ticket i opened for this game, so good bye everyone, i will now close my account, this is way out of your hands if i may say so. And dont bother answer, coz i wont be around long enough to see it.

The support in this forum really SUX big time, and so does the managment. It really sux, they dont even bother to give a premium user a decent answer or what so ever.

[Post New]by rrookstor on Jul 12, 14 11:32 AM
Would somebody PLEASE FIX this game. I also am experiencing freeze ups and out to deck top. I own the other two games and all is well with them.

So please fix this one.

[Post New]by sarahk_3 on Oct 27, 14 7:49 PM
Hello

I have downloaded and played this game a number of times already but I have a problem with the Eagle Eye 1000 Bonus Points.

I find every Eagle Eye Bonus in each new Chapter of the game, however, some times I am awarded 1000 points for finding them all and other times just awarded 0 (zero) even though I've found them all.

I find it very frustrating and I was wondering if this game is made this way by the developers or if it is a glitch with the game.

Hope to see a reply to my questions, thanks and regards, sarahk_3

[Post New]by chriskoch on Nov 8, 14 10:05 AM
crash crash crash. every 5-10 mins. so annoying! usually in the middle of the puzzle or board which means starting over.

[Post New]by chriskoch on Nov 8, 14 10:08 AM
the eagle eye bonus cannot be found. it's for not using the hint during the board. so when you receive the bonus you didn't use a hint. it's not one of the items in the scene.

[Post New]by karenciccone1 on Dec 18, 14 5:36 PM
I only get a black screen. I've done everything suggested and game won't re-start.

[Post New]by 2CoolBreezes on Dec 25, 14 9:36 PM
Have owned Christmas Wonderland 4 for some time now, but lately, when I launch the game, all I get is a black screen and the game never launches. On a Macbook Pro. Have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Is there a fix for this? All the other versions of this game, except Christmas Wonderland 5 are fine.

pro51
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by pro51 on May 4, 15 3:58 PM
How do I get the game to install after it downloaded. Have tried everything mentioned and no luck. I am so frustrated. Played no. 2 and 3 and love it so I want to play this game but cant get it to work. Help. What do I do?

Go to: