reeny08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

selling items

[Post New]by reeny08 on Dec 13, 13 1:35 PM
how can i go about selling items in the game so i can redesign? I would like to place things in different areas.

Soobiedoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:selling items

[Post New]by Soobiedoo on Dec 13, 13 2:16 PM
Reeny, you can place items in your suitcase and sell them from there. To do this, click on the item. When the three icons appear above, choose the one on the far right (suitcase). Once an item is in your suitcase, you can select to sell it. Keep in mind that you lose juju attached to that item when you remove it from your mansion. Also, you will not receive as much money as what you paid for it. If you just want to redesign, you can hold items in your suitcase to make designing easier, pulling them back out and placing them in their new locations. I'm not sure if there's a limit to how much your suitcase will hold, as I've never done a full redesign.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

selling items

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 13, 13 2:51 PM
reeny08 wrote:how can i go about selling items in the game so i can redesign? I would like to place things in different areas.

Hey Soobiedoo, thanks again for your great answer to that question.

reeny08, it appears that you have asked this question in two other threads. Usually creating a single thread should be more than enough to get your question answered.

I'm going to lock this thread so we can keep things tidy.

bfgWendwater

Go to: