Welcome to Annabel forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 13, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Annabel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Annabel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Welcome to Annabel forum

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Mar 14, 09 10:57 AM
Wow, what an excellent game IMO. The graphics were crystal clear and even the story was interesting to follow. I had no problems with the game at at all. Definitely worth getting!!

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 14, 09 11:27 AM
Hey just finished Annabel what a fantastic game plenty of mini puzzles and beautiful graphics like being on a rollercoaster at times going through some of the levels I put the light out and had my laptop on my lap it was very surreal, loved it and wow the guards such beefcakes even if they were a bit thick lol. If it had been me I would have married the baddie not the prince he was well nice anyway. I had no problems at all using Vista loved it more like this Big Fish please. I also played the demo for Lost in The City and loved it so I will be buying that one too, jeez for about a week the games have been not my taste and then two good games in 2 days, more please Big Fish love it This was definitely worth a credit

ceomom
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ceomom on Mar 14, 09 1:27 PM
I bought this game and am at the point in the bottom of the ship and cannot figure out how to do the circuit game. I can get everything but one. Very frustrating as they don't allow you to skip a game. There is also 3 levels to this one. Help please.

Sandi

[Post New]by cuteyblue97 on Mar 14, 09 2:20 PM
i havent tried this game yet but by the sounds of things its really good so i mite just av 2 try it

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Mar 14, 09 2:56 PM
Hi,

I played the demo and liked it, I juist purchased the game today and have reached a mini game where I am stuck and can't go any further until I play it because can not skip it. Can someone tell me how to play this mini game it is the one where it says:" remember where the colored balls are positioned in the top row and copy the sequence in the bottom row" I have done this over and over and nothing happen, is there a strategy to this mini game that I do not know please someone tell me i have made it this far and can't move. Thanks in advance!!

[Post New]by Derangement on Mar 14, 09 3:01 PM
I'm running into the exact same problem with the colored balls minigame in the sorceress' house. I've actually found that you need to complete the sequence several times before the little bar will match up your correct answers. I keep needing to back out and redo it. Luckily, they do let you stay at the same number but I can't seem to progress past the last sequence. I'm hoping there's a fix for it, because I'm really enjoying the game otherwise.

Russinindy
Clownfish
Clownfish
625 Posts

[Post New]by Russinindy on Mar 14, 09 7:02 PM
My 2 cents after playing the demo.
I have just released the mummy when the time expired. First I will purchase it, because I like these types of games.
Here are some of my observations.
1. Graphics are excellent.
2. I am not crazy about the scrolling it can be dizzying.
3. The running around back and forth is annoying, but it is not like other games that have you running all over the place. You are limited to a certain amount of rooms, when you finish that section you move forward and these areas are closed.
4.I get the impression when she is in the concubine room that one of the characters is a drag queen.
5. The mummy is also bewildering me.
6. Is it just me or do you think Annabel Hot? The designers did a superb job of making her a very sexy character.

[Post New]by crypticsolofawn on Mar 14, 09 10:23 PM
I have noticed several post regarding game freezing on ship. But I haven't seen any posts for solution., Have written "Help", but no answer yet. Anyone else know the solution?

ceomom
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by ceomom on Mar 14, 09 11:01 PM
I got by the balls so here is how you do it. On a piece of paper copy down the color on the top row. Then put the exact order down on the bottom row. You will need to do this 6 times or more. I had to use paper and pen. Now you can go ahead and maybe help me with the circut one on the boat.

Sandi

[Post New]by gspoiledj on Mar 15, 09 12:04 AM
does anyone know how to connect the crystal i got the first level but can't get the next one haven't tried the third but i'm sure i won't be abel to get it either please help

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 15, 09 3:39 AM
ceomom wrote:I got by the balls so here is how you do it. On a piece of paper copy down the color on the top row. Then put the exact order down on the bottom row. You will need to do this 6 times or more. I had to use paper and pen. Now you can go ahead and maybe help me with the circut one on the boat.

Sandi

the circuit one on the boat is prolly the most difficult I got there by just randomly turning the pipes until they all lit up I think there are about 3 or 4 of these it also helps if you have someone else to help 4 eyes are better than two but I think that is prolly one of the things they should think about for the next one is a skip option for games like in Ravenhurst there were about 2 or 3 on that one I had to skip, haha I am still stuck halfway through the first Azada on the robot puzzle, although I finished the second one. Sorry I know it doesn't help much

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 15, 09 3:42 AM
Gill_Dudley wrote:
ceomom wrote:I got by the balls so here is how you do it. On a piece of paper copy down the color on the top row. Then put the exact order down on the bottom row. You will need to do this 6 times or more. I had to use paper and pen. Now you can go ahead and maybe help me with the circut one on the boat.

Sandi

the circuit one on the boat is prolly the most difficult I got there by just randomly turning the pipes until they all lit up I think there are about 3 or 4 of these it also helps if you have someone else to help 4 eyes are better than two but I think that is prolly one of the things they should think about for the next one is a skip option for games like in Ravenhurst there were about 2 or 3 on that one I had to skip, haha I am still stuck halfway through the first Azada on the robot puzzle, although I finished the second one. Sorry I know it doesn't help much

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Mar 15, 09 3:47 AM
I am at the last puzzle and even when I match up the ball's they don't alway's drop,any help would be appreciated. Thank's

sly59
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by sly59 on Mar 15, 09 4:47 AM
i am at that puzzle also and am having the same problem. the balls don't drop when they are matched up. help?

[Post New]by LRJORDISON on Mar 15, 09 6:19 AM
Im having trouble where you take the nail cutter and get the nails out of the boards i unlocked the chest but i cant pick up the nail cutter and the nail cutter turned brown what am i doing wrong i hit hint so many times and it points to the nails in boards i click on it nothing happens please help

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on Mar 15, 09 6:20 AM
I wonder if there is a glich in the game,glad I m not the only one with this problem,i thought it was just me

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Mar 15, 09 8:11 AM
LRJORDISON wrote:Im having trouble where you take the nail cutter and get the nails out of the boards i unlocked the chest but i cant pick up the nail cutter and the nail cutter turned brown what am i doing wrong i hit hint so many times and it points to the nails in boards i click on it nothing happens please help

You will not be able to pick up things until you need them that is the same for all objects throughtout the game. If you can't pick up the nail cutter it is because you need to do something else first. I don't know what version of windows you are using but I know some people have spoken about problems. I can't remember the order in which I did things sorry. Is it just me or does anyone else think the mummy sounds like Whoopie Goldberg lol The voice of Annabel has definitely been used before in another HO game but I can't think which one at the moment. Fantastic game though. If you wait long enough someone will have done a walkthrough ie Jayisgames or gamezebo they are brill for walkthroughs I don't use them as a rule only when the puzzles are dificult

[Post New]by germanval on Mar 15, 09 2:47 PM
i cant figure out how to make the sword. Can anyone help?

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Brandyco on Mar 15, 09 9:14 PM
germanval wrote:i cant figure out how to make the sword. Can anyone help?

For sword: Move the amulet pieces onto the ghosted outline of the sword that is shown in the background. Try moving the blade first.
Colored balls: Even when you get it right, it doesn't always acknowledge a correct sequence. Just keep at it. Frustrating but it works eventually.
Circuit board: Don't know if this will help but figure out which ones have only one solution first. That narrows down the possible combinations.

Graphics were nice, great story, loved the talking mummy but game was short. Not as short as Alabama Smith but nowhere near the length of Nancy Drew games. I guess I was hoping for another Syberia and was disappointed.

Go to: