Too Easy

[Post New]by Jezabel41 on Dec 14, 13 8:15 AM
Island Tribe used to be difficult to reach gold using the hard mode, but now it seems very easy and not challenging to reach gold on any of the levels!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Too Easy

[Post New]by govegril on Dec 14, 13 9:15 PM
yep- even on hard mode you can finish each level with a lot of clock time left

njewer
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by njewer on Dec 16, 13 8:39 PM
I agree - just finished on hard and never had to redo a level - I played on normal mode first because I remembered some of the other Island Tribe games were difficult to get gold...not this one!

EMBESTE
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by EMBESTE on Dec 17, 13 10:52 AM
I would agree. It was very easy. The only reason I had to redo a level was because I couldn't find an artifact, not because I couldn't complete the challenges. Now I need to go back and redo levels on purpose in order to fill all the book. I used to get the awards within the regular game play because it took a few tries to get gold.

[Post New]by cflebvlasbgewr on Dec 21, 13 7:42 AM
i agree complretely. it has been dumbed down beyond belief. the times are too long. many times the poath is obvious as obstacles block alternates - so blind freddie could pick the right path each time. plus many buildings have limited upgrades - so ne decision making there, and the hidden objects are often obvious. only the artefact can be a apin.

probably won't buy the next one.

marloflip
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by marloflip on Dec 22, 13 8:05 PM
Way way too easy!!! I loved this game because of the hard factor,use to be a real challenge. Not this one. I just finished 16 levels in one hour, unheard of for me!
Looks like this one was made for the kiddies!!!

Go to: