3 roads

[Post New]by ozbo54 on Dec 14, 13 9:04 AM
I have tried repeatedly to go forward onto 1 of the 3 roads. It will not let me go down any of them, and the game crashes and I get a message from Windows. There seems to be others on the forum with the same problem. Is there a patch for this? If not please refund my money. Thank you.

DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Re:3 roads

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Dec 15, 13 3:12 PM
I have the exact same problem.....not sure how, but I finally got through the 1st one and then I came across a 2nd one!!! Once again, I can;t get through........

3 roads

[Post New]by arexroat1 on Jan 24, 14 8:05 PM
ozbo54 wrote:I have tried repeatedly to go forward onto 1 of the 3 roads. It will not let me go down any of them, and the game crashes and I get a message from Windows. There seems to be others on the forum with the same problem. Is there a patch for this? If not please refund my money. Thank you.

[Post New]by rosieno363 on Feb 4, 14 12:54 PM
I can't get down the 3 roads, why not???

[Post New]by grumpymamaw5 on Feb 16, 14 12:29 PM
hey people I finally figured out how to get down the roads..you click at the top of the woods once...go to the left road..click 2 times..go to the top and click once..go to the right road and click twice..go to the top again and click once...hope this makes sense

[Post New]by TallTexasMom on Mar 2, 14 5:36 PM
I tried what grumpymamaw5 said to do. It doesn't work for me. I agree with the others......I want my money back for this game.

[Post New]by sherrydenton on Jul 10, 14 2:25 AM
I wrote down once when it said upper left left upper right right upper, perhaps that is the answer. I have been unable to get to any of the three roads either. But what a stupid idea. Who is going to think of that. Obviously not a lot of us!

captzeno
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by captzeno on Jul 27, 14 10:32 PM
Man, I am really pissed about these 3 roads. I did exactly what the instructions said and can't go anywhere, consequently I can't finish the game. You better believe Big Fish should give us our money back and read Blue Tea Games the riot act for having such a serious flaw. If anyone solved this, I would most certainly welcome some help. As it is, I'm dead in the water on this one.
CaptZeno

captzeno
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by captzeno on Jul 27, 14 11:20 PM
To follow up, for what it's worth, I finally got through to the Crooked House but I'm not exactly sure how it happened. After I had exited the game I came back and went to those to those same 3 stupid roads and inadvertently clicked on another location -- I think it was the house by the lake. When I went back to the three roads, I tried following the instructions one more time and this time it worked -- not sure what to make of that but I was a happy camper to be able to at least finish the game. It maybe that you have to go to another locale to trigger something -- it's pure guess work on my part but I thought I'd share my experience all the same. Not sure if it will help but there it is.

Go to: