Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Thank You Big Fish! (not off topic)

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 14, 13 5:25 PM
I lost track of how many game credits I have and what I have demo'd, purchased, downloaded, etc. recently as I do with most everything since my brain injury. BUT Big Fish is just so inherently honest that I had nothing to worry about.

Sooo... I saw that there was a sale, went to take advantage of it & tried to buy the full version of this game. I did not recall trying out the demo but I knew I'd like it based upon the last one. (normally don't take such risks unless its a game in the Build a Lot series or one by the makers of the Virtual Villagers series) Luckily, it told me that I had already purchased it.

Didn't have to accidentally re-buy, find out later, go thru the hassle of trying to see about getting a refund... etc. I cant tell you how much I appreciate this.

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Thank You Big Fish! (not off topic)

[Post New]by adinah on Dec 22, 13 1:30 PM
I agree about Big Fish. The same thing happened with me - because of my bad memory.
It saved me the price of a CE which I almost duplicated. Now if they could only help me nor let my free game credits expire..... I have lost at least one this year..

Go to: