Bonus Game the basement

[Post New]by a1texangal1 on Dec 15, 13 6:19 AM
every time i try to go into the basement in the room where the fish tank is, the game folds and I'm tossed out into the cold. i have the items needed to create the sleeping potion except the paté, which is in the basement! apparently, i didn't get it when i was there the first time. Now i can't get back in. i have reloaded the game and same thing happens. Short of replaying it, how can i fix this? Y'all need to create a back door for games like this for people like me.

Re:Bonus Game the basement

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Dec 15, 13 11:36 AM
i'm ih the the bonus chapter & it tells me to go to the basement fpr a HOP only there is no Hop,i have went back a couple of times to see if I missed any thing & I haven't.i need the pate to finish up the bonus chapter.please help me.

[Post New]by WinglessFaery on Dec 18, 13 9:16 AM
Heck, ya'll are lucky! I've beat the game twice, and still can't find the bonus game!

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Dec 18, 13 4:47 PM
did anyone find out how to get the pate in the basement of bonus chapter. If you do could you msg me the answer please. have a good eveving penny

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Dec 18, 13 6:34 PM
Hi WinglessFaery & Welcome to the Pond,
To access the Bonus Game, Go to Extras in main menu, It is on the top left.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Dec 18, 13 6:36 PM
For everyone having problems in bonus game getting the pate, Since I have already been past that, let me play through again tomorrow and will post here.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Dec 19, 13 5:13 PM
Hi everyone,
After going into the queen's room and putting the cameo on the box, collect the brush and nail clippers. go back down stairs and door to left, there should be an HO scene there. Play the HO and get the Pate. Use Nail clippers to retrieve the cork screw, zoom in on back, get valerian flowers and use clippers again to get the growth formula.

[Post New]by WinglessFaery on Dec 20, 13 6:20 PM
elijah5 wrote:Hi WinglessFaery & Welcome to the Pond,
To access the Bonus Game, Go to Extras in main menu, It is on the top left.

As soon as I went back into the game I found it. It was just a "air head" kind of a day! TY for the help!!!!! I love the Pond!!!

[Post New]by a1texangal1 on Dec 22, 13 9:36 AM
in the Bonus game, I've deleted the game, started new game 4 times, and still get stymied at the 2nd trip to the basement where I should be getting the paté. Not. I've followed the help guide and yet ….. Please help.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Dec 22, 13 10:45 PM
Hi a1texangal1 & Welcome to the Pond,
If you have done everything according to the post two above this one, Let me know and maybe I can figure it out for you to help you get past this part of the game. If you follow my steps above you should be able to pass this point. but, again, if not let me know.

[Post New]by a1texangal1 on Jan 4, 14 12:42 PM
I have restarted the gem after trashing it from my computer 5 or 6 times, Every time i get to the same point in the bonus game, the same thing happens. I followed step by step the collectors' edition guide suggestions. What happens is this: After I get the Snail Game finished, i look for the HO but there are no sparkly things. I try one more step, then try to fund the HO game in the basement, but no sparkly things! I keep doing one more thing until finally I get back to the basement, and there are sparkles!! But when I try to enter the HO game, Everything halts, the game thinks about it for 3 or 4 seconds, then the game shuts down!!!

Do you think the fact that I am using a MAC makes a difference? I am really put out with this game! And up to this point, I really like the game. I have had trouble with games before, but usually it gets resolved. Please help!

Texangal

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jan 4, 14 2:52 PM
Hi Texangal,
Since you are playing on a Mac instead of a PC, that just might be the problem, but I can't be sure. Your best bet at this point is to contact Customer Service and have them help you resolve this issue. Since I am on a HP PC, I have not encountered any problems with this game. I also noticed that it has not been released for a MAC as I did check. Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Go to: