unhappyplayer
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

level 84

[Post New]by unhappyplayer on Dec 15, 13 7:14 AM
How do you beat this? How do you get rid of the timers on the bottom of each side?

geohunter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:level 84

[Post New]by geohunter on Jan 8, 14 9:55 PM
Same here. There's always a trick to the different levels but I haven't figured out this one yet either.

[Post New]by ritangel7 on Feb 5, 14 9:12 PM
I figured out the secret to level 84... you have to destroy the sand first! Get rid of all of it. Good luck!

[Post New]by Ruth721 on Jul 9, 14 6:32 PM
I have gotten rid of the sand and still don't have any idea how to get rid of the ticking timers at the bottom corners of the playing field. Still need help. I don't have any lightening which would certainly work BUT I don't have any.

[Post New]by Ruth721 on Jul 9, 14 7:26 PM
Finally made it through 84 and 85 to finish the game. I had 2 swaps left and swapped out the ticking bombs to places on the main board where they would or could be matched. Whew!

[Post New]by Snapefan on Jul 12, 14 3:43 PM
There isn't enough time to get rid of the sand before the the ticking pieces blow up since they're each set for one minute and I don't have any idea how to swap out the pieces anyway, Again they blow up before you can swap them out.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 13, 14 8:39 AM
Welcome to the pond, Snapefan

The way I solve this board is to restart it until both the bombs in the bottom corners are the same type of tile, then use a lightning powerup on them. This also wins the board immediately as all the pieces up top will fall through together. As to "swapping out the pieces" you probably have some swap powerups in your inventory. It's the one that looks like a pair of rotating arrows. Haven't played the game in a while but I think you use the swap by clicking on the powerup icon, then you click on a tile you want to reposition (in this case, it would be a bomb in the corner) and then click another spot in the board that you want that tile to move to (which you would want to be next to a pair of tiles that would match the tile that the bomb is so it'll go away). If you don't have enough swap powerups to move both bombs, a combination of swap/bomb powerups will work to clear or move the bombs out of the corners, but then you will also have to remove the tiles left in the bottom corners again to get the pieces on top to drop out.

If you are completely out of powerups you will have to replay some of the earlier boards in the game that have regenerated the powerups so that you will have something for 84. Hope that helps!

Go to: