tattas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

The tuirning thorn game

[Post New]by tattas on Dec 15, 13 7:43 AM
This game is one nightmare all its own. I have installed, reinstalled multiple times. The game keeps going back to the loading site and each time I try to go to another part of the game it keeps flipping back and blanking out. This is very tiresome. I cannot get the telephone number into the phone, and the game flips out. (not counting the number of times I tried to get out of the bedroom, into the living room, etc) I don't think I will ever get to the end of the this game.

I have spent hours trying to get thru this game. I have not had this much trouble with a game even after the "fix" has been put in place. This game needs to go into the incinerator and revamped from scratch. There are many things wrong with this game. I even put this game on hold for 8 months and still there has been no improvement from the last time I tried to play it. Unless there is another fix in the works, I would appreciate it if you would give me a credit for this game. I do not foresee any improvements to this game occurring unless the game is incinerated and started from scratch. This is ridiculous.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: