Pine scent

[Post New]by Susi324 on Dec 16, 13 9:41 AM
Have tried numerous times to collect pine scent in Ardennes forest...it seems I can't get the bottle to go far enough out. I have tried zooming in and out to no avail. How do I collect it...I've gad no trouble with any other scents.

Re:Pine scent

[Post New]by love4dogs on Dec 16, 13 11:42 AM
Having same problem on playing 2nd round of game. No problems first time, so what's up? Is this considered a technical issue?

SheKat1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by SheKat1 on Dec 16, 13 12:50 PM
I'm stuck on this too. Also, have only 2 out of 3 coins. Is there any way to backtrack in the game? I'm playing on ipad 2

SheKat1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by SheKat1 on Dec 16, 13 4:10 PM
Phew! Did it. Zoomed right onto pine needles. It took a few tries but it worked. Now on bonus game

[Post New]by Padbar on Dec 17, 13 10:05 PM
Tried to zoom in but to no avail !! Is it a technical problem?

[Post New]by Sunny18925 on Dec 18, 13 1:21 PM
I am having the same problem, I can't get out of the screen with the pine needles. Help!

[Post New]by Wheeziefo on Dec 19, 13 2:42 PM
Having the same problem using the iPad .

[Post New]by Smokyme on Dec 20, 13 2:06 PM
Managed to do this by holding one finger on bottle and one finger on scent. Using iPad . Hope this works for you too. Good luck!

[Post New]by Emco6659 on Dec 22, 13 6:25 AM
Having same issue with my iPad as well

[Post New]by Tally98 on Dec 25, 13 10:07 PM
Smokyme wrote:Managed to do this by holding one finger on bottle and one finger on scent. Using iPad . Hope this works for you too. Good luck!

This worked for me too...thank you!!! You saved me from going crazy with that part!

[Post New]by d0ntn0 on Mar 4, 14 5:19 PM
I have tried all suggestions and still nothing. I tried 2 fingers one on bottle one on pine. I tried opening the resin and lifting bottle and nothing. I have tried zooming in and out. This is the second time I've tried collecting this scent and can't move forward with out it. I am getting highly frustrated with this!

[Post New]by kcoburn on Mar 15, 14 9:19 AM
Same problem. Ipad air. I solved it by zooming in as much as possible, then positioning the screen so the bottom right corner of the image was aligned with the bottom right corner of the screen and then moving the collection bottle slowly straight up. Good luck!

[Post New]by Dawg55 on Jun 2, 14 10:39 PM
Not to shout but BLESS YOUR HEART!!!!! The one finger on each WORKED!!!!! YEAAAAAAAA!!!! No waitin for customer service!!
Back to playing now that I can advance
Y does it require that move and who would think of it? Stupid developing!
Ps I too only have 2/3 coins....hmmmm

Go to: