Adding Rooms

[Post New]by RJMiller on Dec 16, 13 4:10 PM
Not sure want is up with buying new rooms. Pay a lot of money, one would think that each room would add good value to the home. Is that not what build on to a home does?

Edited on 12/16/2013 at 4:13:13 PM PST

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

Re:Adding Rooms

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Jan 6, 14 2:39 PM
Yeah, why doesn't adding rooms to the home increase it's value?

Katnap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Katnap on Jan 8, 14 9:10 AM
How do you even add a room? I click them but nothing comes up. I looked in the building and decorating sections for a way to add, but can't find anything. Do you need to be a certain level?

And as for babies-how do you get them? Do they grow into kids?

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 8, 14 10:05 AM
Every so often, you level up enough to be allowed to add a room - if you have enough money. After you pay, it takes hours for the room to be built (naturally you can speed that up by spending precious coins).

Babies are weird. I got one crawling around the bathroom long before I built the baby's bedroom. Then after I built that room I got another baby. At least this one tends to stay in his own room. The first one just keeps crawling around the bathroom. There doesn't seem to be a way to get rid of excess people.

No, babies don't grow up. Nobody in this game does anything normal. One of the residents in my second house walked right through a wall, across the lawn, and off the screen.

Katnap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Katnap on Jan 8, 14 10:09 AM
Thank you. It's a bit of an odd game. Maybe if they ever do grow up, the bathroom baby will be a plumber.

Go to: