Bonus game Scissors

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Bonus game Scissors

[Post New]by Tassieo on Dec 16, 13 6:22 PM
Can't find the scissors in the wall in the white room. Am playing on IPad. Can anyone help please?

Re:Bonus game Scissors

[Post New]by Meanie1234 on Dec 17, 13 3:07 AM
Yes. I am having the same problem.

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Dec 17, 13 4:32 AM
To Meanie 1234. Did u find the scissors if so how did u get them?

[Post New]by MamaBauer on Dec 17, 13 9:03 PM
Same problem. Anyone know of a solution?

[Post New]by CariCh on Dec 18, 13 1:45 PM
Having the same problem. Anyone have a fix?

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Dec 18, 13 6:44 PM
Is everyone playing on IPad? As it may only be an IPad glitch. Am waiting on a response from Customer Service.

[Post New]by BatinBelfry on Dec 18, 13 8:45 PM
I had to play it twice to figure it out. Yes, there is a glitch in the program, but if you grab the scissors when you first go into the white room, they should be there. Best of luck.

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Dec 18, 13 8:54 PM
Thankyou Baten Belfry you are a gem, looks like I'll have to start all over again. Not happy. Might wait and see what customer service comes up with.

[Post New]by MadTulsan on Dec 18, 13 9:06 PM
Exact same problem, iPad etc. I hope they can fix it. I really don't want to start over.

[Post New]by AliciaHollywood on Dec 20, 13 8:58 AM
Yes, same problem. You'd think they'd fix it with all the complaints. The walk through is very clear that the scissors are supposed to be there after the girl asks for her teddy. I don't think it's possible to grab them earlier during the cut scene. They should do an update and compensate us all with a free game. That is just bad business. Bad or boring games is one thing and up to the tastes of the consumer, but games with bugs that prevent game play is something else and is unethical and fraud.

[Post New]by Blueyes721 on Dec 20, 13 10:37 PM
I am on iPad 2 and stuck in bonus level because the scissors didn't show up in the white room...as with everyone else, very frustrating and it sounds like there's not a fix...? Help!!!

[Post New]by Pmlopour on Dec 21, 13 11:22 AM
Playing on iPad mini. Same problem...no scissors.

valp10
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by valp10 on Dec 21, 13 7:08 PM
Yet another iPad user with no scissors in the wall. It's bad enough the scissors aren't there; it's even worse that David says insulting things to you while you try to figure out if there's a work around.

[Post New]by Ladycat01 on Dec 22, 13 12:37 PM
This is the third or fourth game I have bought on the ipad at doesn't work or has a major glitch - fed up of paying for games that end up being unplayable despite everyone's complaints!

It wouldn't take long to issue an update or give the players who gave posted a free game?!

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Dec 22, 13 7:07 PM
So many complaints, BFG and the Devs nowhere to be seen. You would think one of them would pop in with a statement. Sometimes I wonder if they read the Forum! Well Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year everyone!

shunterfl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by shunterfl on Dec 22, 13 8:11 PM
I'm having the same problem on my iPad. I must say that BF customer service has always been very accommodating when dealing with them directly but this is the first time I've posted an issue on a forum blog so I don't know what to expect now. Since it's the holidays I'll give it a few more days.

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Dec 25, 13 7:47 PM
Customer service said to uninstall and reinstall game, which I did, don't talk to David, get scissors first. Hope this helps everyone!

[Post New]by Reddawnsong on Dec 26, 13 5:38 AM
Truly disappointing! This is the second Big Fish game that i have purchased in less than a month that hasn't worked properly and couldn't finish after investing hours in it. The biggest disappointment is that Big Fish is silent on the matter when there is clearly a problem with their product and they've already collected their money. It's thievery and dishonest. This is their forum!

I plan to dispute the charges with my bank...I did not receive what I paid for. I encourage all to give this game the lowest rating and scathing review to warn others to not buy from Big Fish. You suck BFG!

[Post New]by Ladycat01 on Dec 27, 13 10:51 PM
Just received an automated response saying absolutely nothing from BFG!

There was an update issued on Christmas Eve but it didnt work and dont really fancy uninstalling/reinstalling just in case that fails too.

I am tempted to use the Apple Centre support and ask for a refund as the game is "faulty" but it shouldnt come to that.

RoHunDoc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by RoHunDoc on Dec 29, 13 4:39 PM
I am very frustrated, and a little P O'ed, that this game has a glitch. There was another one in which I invested many hours of gameplay and then it went wonky… However at this point I would say, it's the holidays and I am willing to cut anyone some slack, so if I do not hear from them by January 5, I will be upset, but not before that.

Happy end of the calendar year celebration time, everyone!!!

Go to: