Patience, my friends.....

[Post New]by nikkiann78 on Dec 17, 13 3:04 PM
Just my two cents, so please take it easy on me.

Not just in this thread, but in a lot of other ones I keep reading that everyone is mad, and what a rip off, and the like.

I have been playing this game for a couple months now and completely LOVE it!

I have spent $2.99 or so, not sure but around that, for gold bars. That's it. I've been a member of Big Fish for quite a while, and I buy games all the time at the $6.99 price and finish it in a week, sometimes the same day depending on the game. So, I guess what I'm saying is that I've gotten more game time out of my $2.99 than most games I purchase. If I get to a point where I can't do anything else, they have plenty of other games or hour long trials for me to do while I'm waiting. If it gets to a point where I can't do anything else, and there is no opportunity to do anything else, then I'll stop playing. I'm really not sure what the big deal is.

Of course they're going to try and make money somewhere. That is the object of the site, for them to make money right? I like the game, and will be disappointed if I have to stop playing, but another one will be along.

Just have patience and have fun!

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Patience, my friends.....

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 17, 13 3:11 PM

Burmcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Burmcat on Dec 17, 13 3:31 PM
When did they repeal the first amendment?

rybo510
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by rybo510 on Dec 17, 13 3:37 PM
While I find some complains a little ridiculous, some are valid. I find the many threads about the Christmas items a little monotonous, however, the complaints about the lost gold bars and achievements not counting very valid.

Go to: