Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

The Twilight Zone? Huh?

[Post New]by Elirana on Dec 18, 13 8:32 AM
I have this strange time lapse/time travel feeling. I have this game. From a few days ago and it now has an update. I now see it's TGT. Please, someone tell me, I'm not going round the twist! Mods, BF, anyone???

Elirana.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:The Twilight Zone? Huh?

[Post New]by shagwendy on Dec 18, 13 8:43 AM
Hi, Elirana

This game has been available for a sneak peek for a few days now that I know of. It's connected to the Awakening series of games so the characters should seem a bit familiar. Did you perhaps beta the game? I found it by being nosy, I was looking at someone's posts and saw they posted in this forum. I knew the game was coming out soon, I was curious, clicked on their post and ended up here. I've been playing it for two or three days now. My game has been running fine, I haven't had any of the problems in the technical thread.

Edited on 12/18/2013 at 8:44:18 AM PST

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:The Twilight Zone? Huh?

[Post New]by Elirana on Dec 18, 13 9:06 AM
You know Wendy, I'm not sure if I'm on my head or my heels. It's bad enough with Christmas driving me bats but BF, giving me the heebie jeebies...Hehehe. I've Beta'd several in the last 2wks but not this I'm sure as it has a picture, which is what gave me the jolt, not a red square. Oh well! Been with BF far too long and had too many games. About 6/7yrs worth of brain addling games.
As you see I rarely post.
Happy Christmas Wendy and All

Elirana.

Go to: