saratt
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Fairy Dragon Nest

[Post New]by saratt on Dec 18, 13 11:18 AM
Is the only way to open this HOG to pay the crystals or is there some other way?

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Fairy Dragon Nest

[Post New]by shagwendy on Dec 18, 13 11:50 AM
Hi, Saratt
If you try to do something that you don't have enough resources for and tell it no, you don't want to pay or buy what you need, it should tell you where the best place is to get the resources. If you go through your list of quests you will find that one thing builds on another so you might not be able to do a certain quest until you get another one done. I think it took me quite a while to be able to open up Fairy Dragon Nest, poke around and see if you can find what requirements you have to meet. You might have to play Rose Garden or Mystic whatever it is multiple times to get the item you need to open up FDN. Don't give up, soon you will start understanding how the game works much better.

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Dec 29, 13 10:29 AM
I've opened up all the other sections and mini-scenes, but for some reason I've not been able to open the flowers below the dragon. I don't even see an indication of a portal there, like you do normally when there is a portal you haven't yet opened. Any ideas?

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 29, 13 11:16 AM
zephyrzodiac wrote:I've opened up all the other sections and mini-scenes, but for some reason I've not been able to open the flowers below the dragon. I don't even see an indication of a portal there, like you do normally when there is a portal you haven't yet opened. Any ideas?

Was wondering the same myself. It's the last portal I got left to open (there's an award for opening them all) but no clue about how to open it - no quest, no indication, nothing.
I can think of several ideas but I would be guessing. Really weird. Like it's the 4th map scene, you'd think all portals would be open by now...

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Dec 29, 13 11:42 AM
You certainly would! And I have a feeling the missing objects are hiding there, since there are so few in that scenario! I think it's three I'm missing, and I've checked every other scenario, and they aren't in any of them!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 29, 13 5:16 PM
zephyrzodiac wrote:You certainly would! And I have a feeling the missing objects are hiding there, since there are so few in that scenario! I think it's three I'm missing, and I've checked every other scenario, and they aren't in any of them!

You know what? I just realized that each portal that opens offers more collectibles at that area and obviously some collectibles are still missing from Fairy Dragon Nest (it does offer less collectibles than other map areas). According to the game's logic I'm thinking there's a bug here maybe? It just doesn't make sense that one portal doesn't open in one of the first map areas available and it might just be why some quests (like blueprints) are so difficult to do... How do we contact developers to ask them about it? It just doesn't make sense, really. Why would that one portal stay closed after 30 something levels? When all others keep opening...

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Dec 30, 13 5:12 PM
i am Really Fabagasted by this perplexing situation as well I am at level 43 now no new towns folk showing up to give more quests all but 6 buildings at level 5 rest level 4 all map senes at max level except last one need 14 plays to go to reach max level there yet still no sign of how to open the one section in dragons nest also huge question in all map sees there is usually alot to find towards collectables but in last map sene which cost most energies to play there is only 5 collectables what gives
do we actually have to reach level 50 before the area in dragons nests opens and you start getting more quests what happened to last 6 tiles to door in castle ????
why won't the other 4 areas on main map open up? why do they just keep saying coming soon!??????
Also Something else that is still bothhering me my las quest i recieved was a wierd one the guy said he knew of a secret passage in Dragon's Nest if only he could find those blueprints then he asked for a donation I gave it to him he dissapeared and he nor any one else ever showed up there after to continue that quest I even tried continueing it on my own by upgrading that building to its max level and opening all blueprint games in that shop but still nothing showed up
What Happened to that Quest???????????????

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 5:58:07 PM PST

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Dec 30, 13 5:45 PM
Madrabbit, I would guess that you have finished all of the quests that the developers have made. After the game is updated, there should be additional tasks. I am not sure if the Dragon's nest will be included in that part or if there is a glitch that prevented that quest from being given. Either way I would not expect for you to see new quests until there is an update.

Go to: