bfgWendwater
1,003 Posts

NEW UPDATE available for Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery HD Free to Play - December 18,2013

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 18, 13 1:57 PM
Hi everyone,

Great news! A new version is available for Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery!

1) Walkers store list scrolling problem
2) High Score lists not populating/displaying properly
3) iPhone 5+ running iOS 7+ DLC video displaying improperly
4) Resources zeroing out and "Player Name" displaying
5) Store items appearing locked

To ensure you have the latest version installed, here are some steps you can follow (For iOS):

1. Open the App Store
2. Tap the 'Updates' tab on the bottom
3. You should see the update for Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery, then click Install.

More information on updating your game can be found on our help article here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Tech Support Team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming,

bfgWendwater >

Edited on 01/13/2014 at 4:32:24 PM PST

Re:NEW UPDATE available for Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery HD Free to Play - December 18,2013

[Post New]by Indin8te on Dec 18, 13 5:55 PM
1. Open the App Store

What is the app store and where do I find it ?

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,564 Posts

Re:NEW UPDATE available for Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery HD Free to Play - December 18,201

[Post New]by PTBT on Dec 19, 13 10:51 PM
Indin8te wrote:
1. Open the App Store

What is the app store and where do I find it ?

If you are on a PC this update doesn't apply to you. This update is for iOS (iPad, iPhone, etc.) players.

If you are on an iOS device the App Store is on the first screen of your device.

Hope this helps.

Re:NEW UPDATE available for Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery HD Free to Play - December 18,2013

[Post New]by Spotlightmagic on Dec 23, 13 9:47 PM
This did not work. My gifts are still disappearing. I have lost gift after gift from it disappearing and all the gifts I had saved. I have left a message in the troubleshooting issues in the IOS forum but no response or fix as of yet.

Go to: