msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

chalk board

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Dec 18, 13 5:23 PM
some help, please , i have done everything according to the journal but nothing happens

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:chalk board

[Post New]by 1357wc on Dec 20, 13 12:31 AM
connect the lines with the chalk using the schematic with the cut out letters. You will be given two number to use the telescope. If you make a mistake you can erase with the sponge on the board. It will automatically give the numbers when hooked up right.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Dec 20, 13 8:22 AM
ok thank you , must find telescope

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Dec 23, 13 10:09 PM
1357wc wrote:connect the lines with the chalk using the schematic with the cut out letters. You will be given two number to use the telescope. If you make a mistake you can erase with the sponge on the board. It will automatically give the numbers when hooked up right.

Are you supposed to put the stencil somewhere on the board? If so, I can't. I'm not allowed to draw with the chalk and am at my wit's end!!!
Thanks for your help in advance!

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Dec 25, 13 6:33 AM
Rose151 wrote:
1357wc wrote:connect the lines with the chalk using the schematic with the cut out letters. You will be given two number to use the telescope. If you make a mistake you can erase with the sponge on the board. It will automatically give the numbers when hooked up right.

Are you supposed to put the stencil somewhere on the board? If so, I can't. I'm not allowed to draw with the chalk and am at my wit's end!!!
Thanks for your help in advance!

you suppose to put the stencil in a book...

murph127
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by murph127 on Dec 31, 13 11:13 AM
I can't figure it out, either. Guess I won't be buying this one for now.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 31, 13 12:31 PM
murph127 wrote:I can't figure it out, either. Guess I won't be buying this one for now.

It's a multi-step process. If you have the stencil, you can use it on a book in one of the hutches you access with the ladder on wheels in the library. You can push the ladder to all three hutches to look at different things. Once you have found the book and placed the stencil, the information will go in your journal on how to draw the lines on the chalkboard.

Then go to the chalkboard and draw a line between the first set of letters as shown in your journal and then another line between the other set of letters. The mechanics of drawing the lines are to click on one letter and then click on the next. Then click on that letter again and move to the next one.

Hope this helps and that it makes sense. This is a fun game and it would be a shame for you to miss out on it

Go to: