jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Unlocking Apricus Plaza?

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 18, 13 10:55 PM
When I go to Apricus Plaza, it says that I have to complete the "plaza ticket pass" quest (otherwise you have to pay to unlock the area.) I went and scrolled through my list of quests and found that one. It was done, so I collected the reward and expected this location to be unlocked... but it is still locked.

Has anyone else had this issue?

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

Re:Unlocking Apricus Plaza?

[Post New]by PTBT on Dec 18, 13 11:51 PM
Yes, and responses are in the Technical issues thread... and it didn't work for me either

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Dec 19, 13 12:05 AM
Not sure why it didn't unlock My best course of action would just be, to work on the other quests first and try to level up. There are so many quests at this point, it's easy to have overlooked one of the steps! And then it will unlock eventually. Definitely no need to use crystals to open a location!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Dec 19, 13 3:42 AM
There were quite a few steps in getting it unlocked, many different HOs you had to do. If you're sure you did all those steps and got the reward for unlocking it you will probably have to start over. Just make sure there's nothing else in your quest list you have to do for it. If you hit the Apricus Plaza button on the map does it tell you anything, I can't remember.

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 19, 13 8:00 AM
Darn. All the quests I have now require me to go to Apricus Plaza. I really don't want to start over!

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 19, 13 8:24 AM
nm- I found some other quests that I hadn't done. And in going through all of them, I found 2 more called "plaza ticket pass series". I wonder how many there are in the series?? It's confusing when there are sooooo many quests all at one time.

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 19, 13 6:46 PM
Ok- for those who get confused by this like I did- there are at LEAST 4 quests involved in the "plaza ticket pass series", so don't lose hope. (I guess the word "series" should have clued me in that it wasn't just one quest. lol.) It will eventually unlock!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 20, 13 7:02 AM
It took a while but I got there at around level 20 or so... don't give up!

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Dec 22, 13 2:34 PM
The pass is in one of the hidden scenes (I forget which, but it's on the left). You have to do a BUNCH of things before you get that quest!

Gropitou
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Gropitou on Dec 24, 13 10:35 AM
Would somebody be kind enough to list the quests needed to access Apricus Plaza (incl. questgiver name, location, quest names), this would be much appreciated as I am totally lost on how to reach this area.

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 24, 13 11:57 AM
I don't remember the names of who gave the quests, but at the top of the quests, they are all named "plaza ticket pass series". There are at LEAST 4 of them. You just have to keep playing and playing and playing and playing and eventually you will get it!

Gropitou
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Gropitou on Dec 24, 13 1:02 PM
jey12345 wrote:I don't remember the names of who gave the quests, but at the top of the quests, they are all named "plaza ticket pass series". There are at LEAST 4 of them. You just have to keep playing and playing and playing and playing and eventually you will get it!

Providing the building/zone at least would be a start because I cant find any quest offered under just the title so far

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 24, 13 1:38 PM
It's not like I wrote them down... sorry. But how would that help you anyway? You still have to do all the quests, it's not like you can get them done ahead of time before the quests appear.

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Dec 24, 13 6:09 PM
You start out with the old man. That one is in the first village. You have to play 2 mini-games. The next one is with the boy. Those take place in the Fairy village..the Wing Ferry. You play two moremini-games. Then you talk to the carpenter. He tells you to go to the ancient pond but you have to have the key to unlock the miniscene where the pass is. The key (and I don't remember where I found it) looks like a rock.

Gropitou
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Gropitou on Dec 25, 13 10:05 AM
Tks gamelover57, just noticed the old man Seth offering a quest to locate 3 lost passes on a quest titled: Plaza Ticket Pass Series. One located in each of these 3 locations: Mystic Copse, Ancient Pond and Rose Garden.

Now the blue hat Kid offering me to continue the series by playing 2 wingferry mini-games (no.2 and no.3), note that Wingferry is currently upgraded to level 2 and that mini-game no.1 was already won once.

Now Troglid (muscle elf) is missing an Eye Key so off to the Rose Garden.

With key in hand, Troglid now sends me back to the Rose Garden to 1) unlock the wall and 2) search for Seth's pass. Once this completed, Apricus Plaza now becomes available to enter.

Edited on 12/25/2013 at 10:25:07 AM PST

Go to: