bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 19, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jan1949
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jan1949 on Dec 26, 13 6:24 PM
In your Collector Editions, how does one find out about the extras to search for during the game? Collectibles, morphing objects, etc. If I did not consult your Reviews, I would not know that there are those things to collect. I have searched the menu of the CE's and cannot find where they tell you to look for them. Back a few years when I played the CE's, I don't recall ever looking for collectibles...a good reason to replay at some time in the future, I suppose. Also, when I first started with Big Fish (2008), I never consulted the Reviews, Tips, etc. I just didn't know about them and didn't read all the information on your screen. My mistake of course, but I still would like to know where to find out about the hidden things to search for in the CE games beside the forum! Thanks.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by tammytheo on Dec 26, 13 10:40 PM
Hi jan1949,

At the end of the strategy guide, you can find lists of all collectible items, morphing objects, etc. In some games, the tutorial helps too. Also, the descriptions in the "Achievements" section of a CE game could help as a guide, at least most of the times. For example, when you see an achievement under the title "Find all collectibles", you know you have to look for collectibles in this game. Most CE games come out with this kind of extras nowadays.

I hope you'll find my answer helpful.

Edited on 01/01/2014 at 3:20:24 PM PST

jan1949
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jan1949 on Dec 27, 13 7:41 PM
Thank you, tammytheo, for your response. Your sugggestions certainly will help me get focused at the beginning of a CE game. I like the extra things to do.

[Post New]by Thehelz on Mar 3, 14 3:34 AM
Hi
I've got as far as the scene where I have to ring the bell in the fort, and I can't ring it...there are no bell buttons as suggested, and the pointer doesn't allowto click anywhere

[Post New]by deb1022 on Jun 5, 14 2:28 PM
how does one go back to get the extra achievements....like the morphing objects and is there a list for this...

[Post New]by TrsrDelight on Jun 5, 14 11:57 PM
I am stuck outside the fort where you get the crown and the wrench. At first I did not know the order to touch the bars. so I went out and back in and tried it several times in the sequence 1,2,3,4 and it still won't give me the crown and wrench.

What is a morphing object?

[Post New]by amc000 on Jul 7, 14 5:44 PM
I could not find a definition of a morphing object anywhere, but I kept accidentally clicking on them. Is it an object that changes shapes while I'm not looking? Where can you see the morphing objects you collected?

I loved this game, but there was no Help file and no Strategy guide that I could find at all. I finished it, and the bonus game, but came here only because I was curious about these morphing object things.

[Post New]by poirot63 on Aug 17, 14 2:32 PM
I too am stuck outside the Fort. Used the clue of 1 2 3 4 but cannot bars down to pick up crown and wrench. Help please

Fishmania
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Fishmania on Aug 25, 14 6:50 PM
Where is the unlock button on the menu? I wanted to purchase right away, and couldn't find it so deleted the app, and went to find the full version- App Store does not have it . Had to download twice!

Go to: