amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

how to add different flavours to different coffees

[Post New]by amy666 on Dec 19, 13 8:21 AM
how do I put milk to tea and chocolate to ice cream if I have clicked on both tea and ice cream first? It justs keeps adding mild to both tea and ice cream which is rather strange.

Re:how to add different flavours to different coffees

[Post New]by StephKBJ on Dec 21, 13 6:02 AM
I had this issue. I then realised you have to make the ice cream first, then add the chocolate. Then make the tea and add the milk as there aren't any recipes to add milk to ice cream. This should fix your problem!

amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by amy666 on Dec 23, 13 7:17 AM
thanks, I hoped you could click on both coffee and ice cream and then select milk for coffee and chocolate for ice cream. Furthermore it is not logical as coffee comes first but you have to start with ice cream... I am not through the game yet but I hope it does not get more complicated.

jellypuppy
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jellypuppy on Dec 23, 13 6:08 PM
You can also see which items you are holding in the lower left corner. If you click an item there you will only add flavor to that item. So in your example, you could click the tea then add milk, then click the ice cream and add chocolate and you would have the correct order.

amy666
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by amy666 on Jan 3, 14 7:21 AM
Thanks for this tip . Now I used to finish one after the other but I have to try it your way. Don't know which way is faster. Find out soon!

Go to: