lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

If the Developers are listening....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Dec 19, 13 2:38 PM
Please, please, please!!!!!

Add a button to the main screen to take us directly to the screen to join expeditions and feed neighbors dragons!!!! I'm so tired of refreshing (not only for freezes) but to check in on neighbors expedition and dragon needs!!!! There is room in the bottom right of the screen for another button.... PLEASE!

I don't know much about servers but wouldn't that lighten the load on the server if we weren't all refreshing the game all the time? Anyway, it would lighten the load of frustration on us!!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

Re:If the Developers are listening....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by EweJoy on Dec 19, 13 2:58 PM
I agree!!!!

elena516
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by elena516 on Dec 19, 13 3:01 PM
Me too!!!

merrel12
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by merrel12 on Dec 19, 13 4:19 PM
Great idea- I wish you could get to a help screen without having to refresh!

kiki5621
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by kiki5621 on Dec 19, 13 5:07 PM
I agree. Sometimes I have to close the game and restart 3 or 4 times. Even when refreshing, the game hangs.

Also, it would be nice to know when are neighbors are exploring so we can help feed the dragons.

MusicNat
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by MusicNat on Dec 20, 13 12:29 AM
Absolutely agree on this! It would be a great Christmas gift to all of us!

rcswifto
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by rcswifto on Dec 21, 13 2:03 PM
And another thing - please stop the dragon exhibition completion window from popping up during the room searches. At best, it's annoying. At worst, it locks up the game.

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Dec 21, 13 2:58 PM
rcswifto wrote:And another thing - please stop the dragon exhibition completion window from popping up during the room searches. At best, it's annoying. At worst, it locks up the game.

Not only is it annoying but if you aren't lucky enough to have a talisman that at least slows down the time you lose precious seconds. And what is worse, if you are in a battle and that d**n screen pops up 9 times out of 10 you will lose!
I too am tired of having to refresh all the time to see about feeding dragons, joining expeditions, and checking gifts. Just having to refresh because of freezes is bad enough.
I'm not even trying with the xmas quest because of too many searches to get any of the items and having to help all the critters and receiving none of the items needed. It is just a waste of resources and I don't think the chest is worth it.

[Post New]by WilliamTheFirst on Dec 22, 13 11:04 AM
I agree as well with lsmalplz and I also really like rcswifto's suggestion of stopping the dragon exhibition completion window from popping up during the room searches.

They're both excellent suggestions and it would be nice to see both implemented.

Edited on 12/22/2013 at 11:05:27 AM PST

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Dec 22, 13 2:10 PM
ME TOO! Most of the time when I remember to refresh many expeditions are over!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 30, 13 6:00 PM
Me 42nd! Ditto, ditto, ditto!

lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Jan 19, 14 5:40 PM
If the Developers are listening....

When feeding dragon for expeditions - why do I have to click so many times for each bit of food???? Fix it so each single click contributes a bit, please!!!

[Post New]by jennyrobotz on Jan 25, 14 3:25 PM
While you are active in a dragon expedition, there is a little round dragon icon in the bottom right of the screen, which hovers over the portal icon. This is only good for expeditions you are currently involved in though, and had no bearing on notifications of new or finished expeditions.
The devs could make this a window for all three, and maybe make it glow, pulse, or flash, when you need to pay attention and check in for new or completed activity.
It is silly to have to refresh to see if new expeditions are available. It is annoying to have completed expedition pop up in the middle of a timed search. And it is also annoying to have those pop ups be devoid of information on just whose expedition you just completed.

Also, if anyone knows, when an expedition is completed while you are out of game, how do you know just what your awards are/were? I know I got something from somebody, because there were more tartlets then when I left, but still, just a mystery.

Go to: