try3cats
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
417 Posts

ShugaBuzz or ShugaBeat

[Post New]by try3cats on Dec 20, 13 5:43 AM
When breeding with a Quibble, you can get a ShugaBuzz or a ShugaBeat. It takes a Furcorn or Quibble to get a ShugaBuzz, but only the Quibble can get you the ShugaBeat. Of course, the other parent is the ShugaBush.
I had a Quibble be a parent of both types.
Transfer a Quibble before a Furcorn, to Shuga Isle. More practical.

Disbeliever
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:ShugaBuzz or ShugaBeat

[Post New]by Disbeliever on Dec 20, 13 6:58 AM
I have a Shugarock in the breeder right now! Yay! I got it on my 2nd try. I used the Shugabush and a Mammott, which is the only way to get it from what I read. Talk about an easy Shugafam member to get. Since the mammott only takes two minutes in the nursery, you can try again and again until you get Sugarock. That's assuming a miss will give you a mammott instead of a Shuguabush.

Why do you say that you can only get Shugabeats with a Quibble? The other site says you can get both a Shugabuzz and a Shugabeats using either a Quibble or a Furcorn.

try3cats
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
417 Posts

[Post New]by try3cats on Dec 20, 13 2:43 PM
When I went to the other site (wiki) and I wrote down the breeding combo's, it only had the Quibble for the ShugaBeats. It had Furcorn & Quibble for ShugaBuzz.
I visited the site before we got our Shuga Isle. I did post combos before we got the island.
I used a Furcorn and it took 4 attempts to get the Buzz (other results Bushes & Furncorns). The Quibble has given me both. My experience.
Other site updated?

I just FYI.

Disbeliever
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Disbeliever on Dec 20, 13 3:24 PM
It looks like you've been very busy on Shugabush Island. To be honest, I keep forgetting about it. I've only sent four monsters over there so far, and only tried to breed with the Mammott. My real-life has been keeping me too busy to play as much as I would like. Unfortunately, by real-life, I mean work. Of course, I'm grateful to have a job, so I won't complain about that... too much. By the way, congratulations on your success with Sugafam breeding.

Yes, someone has updated that site to include both monsters as parents for both Shugafam members. Even though I go there a lot, I still don't know that much about how the site works. From what I understand, people post information to it based on their first-hand experience or knowledge, but I'm not positive about that. I wasn't sure if you had missed what the other site had posted, had gone there before they posted new information, or were going off of a totally different site's information. If it was a totally different site, I was definitely interested in knowing which one, because I only know of two main sites, and I'm always interested in knowing of others, assuming the site you were using was one I didn't already know about.

Anyway, it's always good to know of a member's experience since I don't think ours is always the same as people using the app.

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Feb 24, 14 4:53 AM
I spent months trying to get a Shugabeat using a Quibble, lots of different Quibbles, and could only get Shugabuzzes. Found somewhere else that said a Shugabeat needs Furcorn - got 1 on the first try. Finally!

redcloud33
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 24, 14 8:07 AM
I got all of them except Shugabass with Potbelly, I tried and tried and.... no result, with different Pots and Shugas, so I will go to Wiki and have a look
the others : Shuga + pompom gives Shugitar, with Oak Shugajo, with mammott Shugarock, with Quibble Shugabuzz, with Furcorn Shugabeats, and with Deedge Shugavox,
as far as it's my own experience, there may be other combos I don't know about.
Have a nice day

Go to: