ann2013
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

carpet pattern

[Post New]by ann2013 on Dec 20, 13 7:18 AM
Am i been stupid or what can anybody tell me how to work out the carpet patterns it does not give you a pettern to follow, at least not that I can see

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re:carpet pattern

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 20, 13 8:25 AM
Yeah, tough one. I used a lotta guessing and hinting, it's not very clear to me either...
I mean the only thing I did get is that you have as many flowers in a row as the numbers listed but it's still really far from being clear... Sorry I can't be more helpful about it but hey, at least you know it's not you being stupid, it's the mini game being one lol

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Dec 20, 13 9:21 AM
These are nanograms. Rather hard ones at that IMO. the numbers on the side tell you how many you can have in the row. so 1,1 means that you have to place two flowers but they must have a space. 2,1 would be 2 flowers then space then a one somewhere. The problem is there are many combinations . World Riddles is the same type of game.

I think for the first one with all the 1's. I put one in each corner , then 1 in each corner on a more middle area and then one in the very middle.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 20, 13 10:34 AM
Oh I can tell you the exact combo of the first one if you want... (spoiler alert?!?) I did find them all, it just took well... a lot of time and combinations...

ann2013
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ann2013 on Dec 20, 13 9:40 PM
Thanks all I will try the tips have spent diamonds to get them so glad to hear i am not stupid LOL

[Post New]by caera81 on Dec 21, 13 3:51 PM
I also thank you!

[Post New]by Zuzana1955 on Dec 24, 13 11:44 AM
ANYONE have any of you played " mosaic world"? you have numbers on top and side 11,,3,2 you have to guess which number (or flower) goes into the square.

Go to: