efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

What happens if I start a new game?

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 20, 13 8:08 AM
I understand I lose all my gold and colectables and stars and diamonds but my ID number stays the same? What about all the friends I already have? Will they stay or I'll be friendless?
Does anyone know? I'd love an answer to this, thanks!

Another thing - the special items that gives you benefits for 30 minutes - how exactly do they work? As far as I can tell they have no impact on money or stars collected from finishing quests or collectibles, not sure if from mini-games so.. from HOG scenes? Didn't quite get that one...

Really hope to get an answer... Great game btw, enjoying it very very much...
Thank you!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re:What happens if I start a new game?

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 20, 13 10:31 AM
Well, good news... I decided to take the chance and restart my game and... I got to keep all my friends (I could only see it when got the friends quest and the list opened). Also my ID is still the same - feel free to befriend me:
EFIKEFI ID 44 5825

Oh and if anyone knows the answer to my other question.. still not sure about that one...

Thanks!

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Dec 22, 13 8:58 PM
The special items increase the money or experience (stars) for the HOGs and the mini-games. They don't impact the goals for finishing quests. I try to make sure that I have enough energy and mini-game supplies, so that I can take advantage of all the time for the special items.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 23, 13 9:56 AM
meinaz wrote:The special items increase the money or experience (stars) for the HOGs and the mini-games. They don't impact the goals for finishing quests. I try to make sure that I have enough energy and mini-game supplies, so that I can take advantage of all the time for the special items.

Yeah, kinda figured it out by now but thanks for your answer!

Go to: