Fishdom

perfamous
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Fishdom

[Post New]by perfamous on Jun 25, 08 6:04 PM
How many levels are in this game ?/ Does it ever end ? What do you do with the extra points after fish tanks are built ?

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Re:Fishdom

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 3, 08 2:58 AM
I feel like I am talking to myself in here. Oh well, nothing new for me.

Anyways, I just bought the game. I couldn't get it out of my mind after playing it. Fun, yet relaxing. I need a few games I can zone out on. I am starting to take a lookie-loo at other games besides HO ones. HO & Puzzle games are my favorite, but sometimes too much of a good thing gets boring.

Now I am gonna build me a fish tank and name all the fishies after you guys.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 3, 08 1:48 PM
OMG.... another live fish in here. Thanks for stopping by lilorange. Not only have I been talking to myself, but now I'm starting to answer the voices in my head. No you're not.... yes I am.

Jandin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Jandin on Jul 3, 08 2:18 PM
I liked this game and have been pondering a purchase - might just do it!

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Jul 3, 08 4:27 PM
OK--I just LOVE this one. Didn't take me much into the demo and I knew it was a keeper. Reminds me of some of my favorites - Galapogos because of the critters, Age of Japan 1 because of the laid back nature of the music and play and a little of Cradle of Rome--maybe because of the powerups and "building" aspect". I also liked the ease of the play--very smooth matching and no glitches. I was really looking for a new match three that could grab my attention, and this is it. And the aquarium theme--well, any fishie on this forum should have it-lol!

Calsha
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Calsha on Jul 3, 08 4:57 PM
This sounds like one to try, but I can't d/l on the XP until I get it sorted, and hubby is on the laptop so it will have to wait until he goes off for his afternoon nap.

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Jul 4, 08 6:43 AM
Yep, I do need to sometimes get away from the HO games. Much as I do like the challenge, I sometimes just need a game to kind of veg out on! For some reason, my boys don't seem to be interested in anything on the computer screen--but open a can of tuna and you've got their attention!

Debala715
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Debala715 on Jul 4, 08 8:43 AM
I could have sworn I told you earlier that Fishdom was a good Match 3 game, but now I don't see my post. Either I need or more coffee, or I've had a heck of a dream.

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Jul 4, 08 11:22 AM
Hey Debala--we all miss some posts. I posted earlier to a thread, and just looked now and it is not there. Ah, the wonders of technology. Anyway, glad to get your opinion too--this is a good one!

Debala715
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Debala715 on Jul 4, 08 3:54 PM
Good to know it wasn't all a dream. LMAO

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jul 4, 08 4:10 PM
Debala715 wrote:Good to know it wasn't all a dream. LMAO

Better a dream then old age brain farts.

ION_Arisa
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by ION_Arisa on Jul 5, 08 4:30 PM
Since a relatively small group of BF gamers know about this new forum, don't worry about spots of silence. When they place the Forums links on ALL game pages (this is my guess), then it should be fun.

Edited on 07/05/2008 at 5:05:39 PM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 13, 08 6:23 PM
same here LOL. can't believe I've gotten so hooked on a match 3. Maybe it's the fishies

Jandin
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Jandin on Jul 15, 08 2:30 PM
(fish)hooked too over here

Keep sneeking back to it, really addictive and the music is good too.

Funny about the seahorse disappearing though, I'll look for that one.

Might do a round now, problem is, its not just one LOL!

Jandin

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 23, 08 9:15 AM
cyre, the only way I've been able to get through that level was by using bombs at the bottom of the puzzle. When they explode, they clear tiles in that separate box. I've completed 3 sets of tanks. My highest level was 117. Someone mentioned that in a different site they were reporting more than 500 levels. The only way that could happen would be to continue playing in one set of tanks. I Fishdom. Happy Gaming

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 23, 08 8:40 PM
I guess, for me, the fun part is building the tank ... so after I finish a set of 3 tanks, I play again under a new user name so I can start from scratch again. I am curious though. If you've played 400 levels, are the puzzles all different or do they repeat?

Cyre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Cyre on Jul 24, 08 8:24 PM
I couldn't find Cradle of Rome, so I got a game called Puzzle Hero with my game code. I like it a lot, as it's one against one...I wish they'd make a game like this where it could be multiplayer, me against one of y'all on the net!! That'd be GREAT!

Edited on 07/24/2008 at 8:24:50 PM PST

Cyre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Cyre on Aug 8, 08 9:00 AM
I wish BFG would create a game that combines my three favorite types; solitaire (like Fairway Solitaire), hidden object (The Dream Chronicles) and match three (Fishdom, of course!)!! I'd buy that one immediately!

[Post New]by deemil77 on Aug 11, 08 5:35 AM
i have played over 1315 levels and have all the trophies for the tanks and have over 20 million dollars. does any one know if this game actually ends or does it just keep on going and going and going

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 11, 08 7:06 AM
I'm guessing it goes until the level counter maxes out the space it occupies. If it's 4 digits, it would be at 9999, five would be 99999, etc. we'll just have to wait to see if anyone reports the end.

Go to: