bfgFlounder
12,448 Posts

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 20, 13 12:02 PM
Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jan 11, 14 11:25 AM
Hi, I just started to play the beta version. It is a bit confusing, and I would like to know how long it takes to recharge? It seems like I can play several times a day, but I can't afford to spend money on this game. Spent too much already on Bu$H Wh@cker 2!

[Post New]by pouffie on Jan 19, 14 3:42 PM
Hi

I want to restart the game. I unistalled it and then installed it again, but it did start where I left. Is there a away to do it?

Thank you

Edited on 01/19/2014 at 5:25:07 PM PST

[Post New]by sucrmdy on Jan 22, 14 1:58 PM
Hi, I really like the hidden object. I guess I'm hooked on this one, I'm not really sure how it works are there any directions? I've never played with groups.

kimy444
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by kimy444 on Jan 24, 14 2:55 PM
Hello, I just started playing this game the other day, and I love it. My friend code is: 71739; please add me to your 'friends list' and I will do the same. Thanks

[Post New]by gamersusan51 on Jan 30, 14 8:50 PM
I have a problem, I have not got all the keys to open the next section, and there is nothing left to do. How do I get the key. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it restarted where I had left off. Also with the Aircraft Tower, I have the inventory but the Tower won't accept that I have the objects. I cannot go any further with this game until something is fixed. Can someone help.
Thanks

[Post New]by mrwonderfulsmom on Feb 2, 14 6:43 AM
Hello, I'm having a difficult time trying to get the "Solar Seal". I have everything I need, but it says thatI need an "Unusual Mark". It shows that I already have one, but it's either "ghosting" or I've found a glitch. What do I do now?

[Post New]by Hederahelix7 on Feb 3, 14 10:01 AM
Hi, I have a query about a particular craft I need to create.
The craft is the Celestial Hunter and I have all the parts but 3 Unique Marks.
My question is how do I gain the 3 Unique Marks without spending an exorbitant amount ($19.99) on buying them.
I thought this was a free game, but if I have to spend money to complete it, it is not free and to be honest I am not impressed by that.
Many thanks for any help and / or tips

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 3, 14 7:34 PM
Hoping that you've put the unique marks on your wish list. When I was able to play the game (not locked out due to the update of Jan 23) I had them on my wish list because I always seemed to run out of them. On average, I would get at least 3 or 4 a day from friends gifting them to me.

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
263 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Feb 4, 14 1:58 PM
I am stuck with the keeper of the castle says something about will talk to me after updates well when I updated the game stopped working whats the deal whats going on with the game

[Post New]by DeVries1123 on Feb 5, 14 11:17 AM
I can't seem to move on in the game anymore. I need to open the Dragons tower but when I go to where the game sends me it won't give me the proper object. Is this a game glitch?

[Post New]by lkneisley on Feb 5, 14 6:15 PM
Is there anyway to activate the keeper? It just keeps saying patience is a virtue

AnnaDownes01
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,838 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 7, 14 10:34 PM
Hi Ikneisley,

We all need to wait for the update. Most of the people who have reached L18 have the same problem & are locked out of the game. Some of us are playing with new ID. Patience is not my strong point, but I needed my fix.

missg727
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by missg727 on Feb 8, 14 6:15 PM
Hi I am new to the form but I have been playing for a while so far I an at lvl 13

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Feb 9, 14 5:58 AM
Hi All

I've been playing this game for a while now and I'm up to 'Level 18' and i was just awaiting the upgrade ( so was collecting lots of goodies), when lo and behold i get an error!!! 'MidnightCastle exe has stopped working'!!!! Is anyone else experiencing this? I have sent off a help request, but will just have to wait...... Need my daily fix..........

[Post New]by mojuca on Feb 10, 14 11:52 PM
Hello I have been playing Midnight Castle and love it! However, I am on level 18 and now have a problem, last night I had to go to the Keeper of the Castle for something, but he kept saying I had to wait for the update and to be patient! This morning I cannot even sign on! It keeps saying there is a problem and windows will check for a solution and stops it opening at all! What can I do. I am 000Mojuca and my id is 32125. Thank you for any help you can give me.

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Feb 13, 14 5:05 PM
I bought this and can't play it. I'm stuck at the inn. Seems like I've played the same three HO's 50 times. I don't understand what I'm suppose to do. I DO NOT want to pay $ to play a game I paid for. Pls advise.

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Feb 14, 14 11:55 AM
Awful game. I would like a refund or credit.

50Panderbear
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by 50Panderbear on Feb 17, 14 7:48 AM
cokienutt
Where did u buy this game? Have u passed the section u were talking about?
Try to collect at least morphing flowers the first 5 will give u 1 coin. after every 5 will give u 10 coins. At least 3 in every HO scene (have to wait 2-3 min before getting coins @ same scene) these coins will add up. I have not paid any real money yet, & hope not to.

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Feb 18, 14 3:43 PM
I'm disappointed with this "free" game. I need diamonds to play on, and it seems the only way I can get them is to buy them.

All I can do is the same HOGs over and over and get nowhere with the quests as I have to pay to get the keys.

Go to: