loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

stuck on challenge 9

[Post New]by loriaudio on Dec 21, 13 12:21 PM
I've made it through the whole game so I started playing the challenges accessed by clicking on ''extras'' on the main menu. I haven't been stumped until now.im sure others have gotten this far. has anybody gotten past challenge 9? if so, please enilighten

Re:stuck on challenge 9

[Post New]by Sarahsponda on Dec 26, 13 10:59 PM
Are you sure it's Challenge 9 you are stuck on? I got through it on my first try with 5 days to spare (gold). I'll tell you what I did - but I'm stuck on Challenge 5 - can't get better than silver. Could you please tell me how you did it? I've started another thread about it.

Here's what I did for 9:
Built 2 factories while scaring the elephants. Upgrade both factories to 1 star, and build the maximum materials in both. Fix the mine and put 4 workers in it. They stay there. Get the hammer whenever you can. Build as many materials as you can, and then build a villa. Keep building, collecting rent and mined gold, upgrading factories (mine both got up to 3 stars), build and upgrade 2 more villas, and last build a playground and hold an event. I hired about 3 other workers along the way as well. Upgrade 2 villas to 3 stars and one doesn't need a star. Bob's your uncle.

Go to: