Chapter 14. Raven cote.

[Post New]by maryelisabeth on Dec 22, 13 8:18 AM
I was able to do the "red eye", but can't manage to do the "green eye", even with the walkthrough. I have done everything but it just doesn't work. Any tips ? Thank you

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Chapter 14. Raven cote.

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 22, 13 8:41 AM
You have to arrange the feathers, put the animals in order, turn all the skulls upright, turn the keys & put the star control in place before you can do the green or blue eye. The order to aim the beam for the green eye is where the feathers were.
Make sure the animals are on the right & lit.

HTH

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Dec 22, 13 10:07 AM
You also have to open the 3 locks that are visible when the Red Eye is open.

HTH

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Dec 28, 13 6:48 PM
ganonsbane wrote:You have to arrange the feathers, put the animals in order, turn all the skulls upright, turn the keys & put the star control in place before you can do the green or blue eye. The order to aim the beam for the green eye is where the feathers were.
Make sure the animals are on the right & lit.

HTH

ganonsbane THANK YOU ! I got it on the first profile but I wanted to play again on a clean start I guess we have to go by all the specific instructions in the SG to get it , when I did that everything worked . When I wanted to do it my way it didn't !

[Post New]by kaydee5033 on Jan 8, 14 6:25 AM
I only get a white beam from the ravens mouth. not a red one. am I missing a step?

[Post New]by bertieblack on Jan 8, 14 8:15 AM
kaydee5033 wrote:I only get a white beam from the ravens mouth. not a red one. am I missing a step?

The beam turns red when it passes through the correct shapes in the right order and is then pointed at the red eye.

moojelly
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by moojelly on Jan 25, 14 7:10 PM
do you know where I can find the second key in this puzzle? I can't find it and it's making me insane

[Post New]by Marye48 on May 21, 14 5:44 PM
I am playing 2nd time, but this time I am unable to exchanges pieces in the night and day puzzle. Frustrating! Any idea why? ... Nevermind... I needed the clowns and the key-part to start part of the puzzle. It let me do some of the things before I had them...

Edited on 05/21/2014 at 6:34:01 PM PST

Go to: