Has anybody else had this problem.?

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Dec 23, 13 1:45 AM
When I use the shaman's 'speed up' potion, the workers don't always work faster. They sometimes run on the spot, particularly if they are on their way to or from a work location and have encountered a road junction. It's like the problem people have encountered with Save the Prince, but this time I know the trigger and the workers behave again once the 'speed up' bonus has expired.

This wasn't much of an issue in Untimed mode. I just ignored the 'speed up' bonus as much as possible (sometimes got it by accident). In Timed mode, ignoring this bonus is not an option as some levels are impossible without it.

I reported this in the Technical Problems thread, but everybody else seemed to be having Blue Screen problems. Those have been fixed, but this problem is still there. I've tried uninstalling the game and installing the 'fixed' version, but it hasn't helped. Please tell me I'm not alone with this problem.

Re:Has anybody else had this problem.?

[Post New]by cflebvlasbgewr on Jan 1, 14 11:50 PM
Yes.

I have had this problem on several levels - but it happens to me without the speed-up potion in use. It happens at junctions and is very frustrating.

So I haven't bought the game.

ccorrin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ccorrin on Jan 26, 14 5:58 PM
That happened to me once. I hit cancel and they resumed working. I'm not to that level yet so I don't know if 'cancel' is an option.

cabogal
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by cabogal on Feb 7, 14 12:50 PM
I am having the same problem with the shaman and I am so frustrated because all the workers get stuck in a back and forth frenzy and it lasts till the spell is over. There is no way to get gold, or even silver on some of the levels when you can't advance during these spells. If this was intentional there must be some technique to prevent it from happening but I can't figure it out and I've tried over and over again.

I loved Campgrounds 1. It was in my top 5 favorite TM's. Had I known about this shaman I would have never bought this game.

Go to: