bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Post any Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three Technical Issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Dec 23, 13 8:14 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is check for an existing thread and if none exists start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:Post any Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three Technical Issues here only

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Dec 23, 13 3:38 PM
I think I found a minor glitch with finding the secrets in the first chapter. At first I thought I couldn't find all the secrets. Then I realized I had found them all when I replayed the level and counted as I went. It simply was not counting 2 of them as found.

I read on another players forum for this game that someone couldn't talk to the chief unless she restart the game with a completely new profile. I figured it couldn't hurt to try (I hate to move on if I think there are still things left to do in a level). I deleted my player name and created a new one and played again and Oula! All my secrets were counted this time.

I hope to never have to play this level again for a long time.

[Post New]by zerolimits3 on Dec 24, 13 11:11 AM
I was so excited to download this game...(as I have the other two)then got very disappointed at chapter three when the game suddenly crashed. I am reinstalling now.

[Post New]by zerolimits3 on Dec 24, 13 11:27 AM
I have reinstalled the game...Now it just crashes. Help! Disappointed..:-(

may_be_uk
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by may_be_uk on Dec 24, 13 12:16 PM
SilverBranch wrote:I think I found a minor glitch with finding the secrets in the first chapter. At first I thought I couldn't find all the secrets. Then I realized I had found them all when I replayed the level and counted as I went. It simply was not counting 2 of them as found.

I read on another players forum for this game that someone couldn't talk to the chief unless she restart the game with a completely new profile. I figured it couldn't hurt to try (I hate to move on if I think there are still things left to do in a level). I deleted my player name and created a new one and played again and Oula! All my secrets were counted this time.

I hope to never have to play this level again for a long time.

I also seem to have a problem registering my collected secrets. Otherwise the game is brilliant.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 24, 13 3:23 PM
Hi zerolimits3,

I'm sorry to hear about that!

Sometimes, running the game as an Administrator can help bypass crashing issues as it allows the game to fully access all of its files. If that doesn't help, please check out the help article in the blue text below for some additional troubleshoot steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still runnning into problems, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so our Reps can help troubleshoot the issue.

I hope this helps!

bfgWendwater

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Dec 24, 13 5:14 PM
I think it's level 4 part 1, but the balloon won't let you connect with the gold. I have all the gold but it won't let you pick it up.

[Post New]by ozziebonzo on Dec 25, 13 6:59 PM
The game also crashed for me in Chapter 3, Part 1. I've tried re-installing the game and it won't even open now. My other games open fine. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. All drivers are up to date.

Chapter Three - Game Crashes When Loading

[Post New]by LaurenR on Dec 26, 13 9:26 PM
Hello

I have sent a Dr Felix email query to help desk but I wondered if other people are having the same problem.

I played the game using the demo version and got through the first two chapters. I loved it so brought the full version and activated it. I then clicked on the game and it started to load the Big Fish Games logo screen but it goes no further. The screen flashes/blinks and then it returns to my computer's desk top, with the games manager screen showing like I have quit the game. I tried all the help suggestions but no luck. I changed to administrator priviledges but now it doesn't even load, just makes a click noise when I click on the game but nothing happens.

I have played the other two games so why am I having problem with this one?

JSD6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by JSD6 on Dec 27, 13 3:08 AM
I also purchased the game. I am running windows vista. Up until the 3rd level, no problems. Now I get an access violation and it shuts down. I have tried all the help topics with no luck. My drivers are up to date...Hoping they come up with an answer to our issues.

Sheria
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Sheria on Dec 28, 13 3:36 PM
Part 2 Chapter 3 Great Shaman Mextli gave the task to light 3 fires. I did that and he shows up on the upper right saying he is ready to receive completion of task. Even Adelanto in the bottom left tells me to go to him to complete the task. However, when I try to click on the shaman, he has a red circle around him so I'm unable to click him.

I've exited the game, re-started and and the problem remains. I first noticed the problem right after I completed Health Guardian Tonalnan's 2 tasks.

I'll try replaying the level and hopefully, that will resolve the problem.

Edit to add: Replaying and completing the Shaman Fire quest first worked. Was able to complete the quest and the level.

Edited on 12/28/2013 at 4:34:02 PM PST

missyray
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by missyray on Dec 29, 13 11:44 AM
I believe there is a problem with the secrets. Not all of them are there. Many people are having problems finding the secrets on many levels. Part 1 Chapter 3 only can find 13 out of 14, also part 1 chapter 4 can not get discover territory to be finished but found all secrets. Hopefully someone will fix this problem and many others soon. The game is fun but to find all the secrets add even more fun to these games. Please Bigfish get someone to fix these problems and come up with an updated version.

Fingers crossed.

Edited on 12/29/2013 at 11:46:38 AM PST

[Post New]by electricfish on Jan 1, 14 12:59 PM
I'm not sure what "chapter" it is, since I no longer have access to the game, but I completely finished the 2nd level in the 2nd half of the game. Exited to take a break, and now when I try to continue the game, it freezes at precisely the halfway point on the "loading" screen. I have to alt/control/del to get out.

I like this game, but I will be very upset if I have to uninstall since I'm already more than halfway through it.

I'm running Windows 8 64bit on a PC.

comicsgal
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by comicsgal on Jan 2, 14 5:59 PM
I'm also having issues with the secrets found counting properly. I did as one user suggested and deleted my prior name and made a new one, but that didn't fix the issue.

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Jan 4, 14 2:28 PM
I'm having an intermittent problem with the healer. Sometimes if I'm in a separate area, even if I have the healer's hut built and I click on Don, it won't do anything. I've restarted the level and then it appears to work.

Also, on Part 1 when the farm is first introduced, I extinguished the fire and repaired it before the task popped up but it didn't recognize that I completed it. Again, I restarted the level and it worked ok.

These are just minor annoyances but still, might need to be looked at.

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Jan 4, 14 9:03 PM
I don't know if this is a technical issue, but in the other Adelantados after the gold key piece came up the timer stopped and you could spend some time looking for the secrets you had missed. In this one, that worked the 1st half of the book for me but not the 2nd. I would assume if it was a game change it would have applied for ALL the levels, not just the later ones. It is frustrating. I wanted to have that time.

[Post New]by SnowyKat2 on Jan 5, 14 9:37 PM
This glitch lies in the fact that the Shaman will not speak to me after I light the 3 fires.. I get the stone from the pile of debris just above the fires, which gives me 3 oratory stones total, but when I go back to report to the Shaman, as it says I should, he has the bubble icon with the .... on it but when I click on him he's red circled and it does no good to keep clicking.. He just won't respond to me even though I finished his quest.. I'm going to replay the level again tomorrow.. This will be my 4th time, if it happens again I'll request a refund for the game.. I'll also report this glitch to the game makers and see if anyone else has run into it..

Ok.. Went through again and discovered the problem with this glitch and the solution.. When the Shaman gives you the quest to light the 3 fires the woman sitting next to him will also give you a quest, gather 3 honey and 3 red beans (or whatever they are).. DO NOT TAKE HER QUEST UNTIL AFTER YOU DO THE SHAMAN QUEST! After going through the level 4 times I can't stress this enough.. Don't know if everyone is having problems with this but if you are, the solution is to do HIS quest before starting hers.. Once his is done you will get the 4th Oratory stone that you need for the Mist Altar to the East.. Good luck..

Edited on 01/05/2014 at 10:08:16 PM PST

[Post New]by ForeverEmily on Jan 7, 14 7:27 AM
I am playing on a vista windows 7 I think. My problem is a glich on chaper 5 at the end were I rescure all 3 captives. The chief's son will not leave his cage/? after I have broken down his gate, talked to him and the game will not give me credit for rescuring him. The other 2 left their cages/the cave and I got credit for them but not the chief's son. I can not finish the game until he leaves that area. Any help here? thanks

[Post New]by ladycobra3 on Jan 9, 14 10:23 AM
I am on part 1 chapter 5. I found the artifact of faith and charged it. It will not see that this has been done and I am stuck and cannot go any further in the game. Looks like I will have to start this part over. I love this series and have waited on it to come out but I am about ready to throw in the towel on this one. Secrets cannot be found (chapter 3), game has crashed several times and now all the running around and finding the secrets to only be stopped dead in my tracks because it will not see that the artifact has been charged. Very disappointed in this third installment.

alinarouge
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by alinarouge on Jan 11, 14 1:25 AM
I know for sure that **** has realeased 3 days ago a FIXED versione of the game.
SO, now it depends on BigFish to proceed to the updating.
Now I have ALL the secrets in any level and at any Game Mode.

Go to: