AuntieEva
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Fix the castle walls quest?

[Post New]by AuntieEva on Dec 24, 13 6:46 AM
Am I missing something with this quest? It's been there since almost the very beginning but I don't see that I can do anything to fix the walls! The left wall has a glass window that I can't do anything with and the right wall has a damaged tapestry and damaged painting. I'm on level 13 and I've had no trouble with any of the other quests. Does this one just hang around for a long time?

Re:Fix the castle walls quest?

[Post New]by Zuzana1955 on Dec 24, 13 11:37 AM
I'm with you It is inside the castle the stained glass window on the left and the ripped tapestries on the right. I have gotten all of the exterior updates on the OUTSIDE

AuntieEva
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieEva on Dec 25, 13 1:59 AM
Oh! Duh! Thanks!

minmer
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by minmer on Dec 26, 13 11:42 AM
Zuzana1955 wrote:I'm with you It is inside the castle the stained glass window on the left and the ripped tapestries on the right. I have gotten all of the exterior updates on the OUTSIDE

You have me confused. I completed this task pretty close to the beginning of the whole game. I have pictures of the outside castle walls (and that's exactly what they are called in my game) and as with all other improvements there are three options: basic walls, silver walls and golden walls.

Edited on 12/26/2013 at 11:43:32 AM PST

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Dec 26, 13 11:25 PM
The quest I had required you to fix the castle walls on the outside of the castle.

[Post New]by Zuzana1955 on Dec 29, 13 11:06 AM
ok one more time; you buy upgrades for the OUTSIDE...pond, trees, etc..... on the inside you have tapestries, stained glass window, fallen chandelier, so on and so forth . ok,.....now you just have to wait until one of your little ones fix whatever. it is done automatically. sorry to confuse.

Go to: