jaredbmccomb
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Can you miss out on quests?

[Post New]by jaredbmccomb on Dec 24, 13 9:03 AM
I went and built two buildings (the rarities shop and the fabric shop) without having a quest tell me to do it. Afterwards, quests with their owners started to pop up. Were there quests to build these buildings that I accidentally skipped? I don't want to miss out on any achievements or rewards or anything...

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

Re:Can you miss out on quests?

[Post New]by meinaz on Dec 24, 13 9:38 AM
I believe there are quests for all of the buildings. I'm not sure how this game works, but most other games that I have played like this will still display the quest and then you get the reward, since it is already done. I didn't build anything before getting quests, so somebody else would have to answer whether you still get credit.

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 24, 13 11:59 AM
Yep, there were. I've learned to do do anything in these games until a quests tells me to. I played a mini-game the other day because I wanted to unlock the higher levels, and wouldn't you know it... as soon as I was done (and out of the resources for that mini-game), I got a quest asking me to play the 3 levels that I had just finished. ugh.

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Dec 24, 13 4:59 PM
jey12345 wrote:Yep, there were. I've learned to do do anything in these games until a quests tells me to. I played a mini-game the other day because I wanted to unlock the higher levels, and wouldn't you know it... as soon as I was done (and out of the resources for that mini-game), I got a quest asking me to play the 3 levels that I had just finished. ugh.

That's gonna happen more times than you want to know about (if you haven't already found out).

Go to: