jaredbmccomb
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

My suggestions for the devs

[Post New]by jaredbmccomb on Dec 24, 13 9:27 AM
I hope it's OK to post these here! I've been enjoying the game a lot so far but there are little things here and there that I'd like to suggest.

- When a collection can be exchanged for a reward, put an indicator on the Collections button.

- Move the Achievements button from the options menu to the main screen.

- The price for the smoothie seems like there's an accidental extra 0 in it? It sure would be nice if it were ten times cheaper, anyway. I know it's the only way to buy max energy without spending crystals but as mentioned in another thread, it's just plain more cost effective to buy food items to recharge your energy instead.

- If we're collecting bolgins, why does the game use a dollar sign? A "bolgin sign" of some sort would be so much nicer and more immersive. Even a picture of a coin instead of the dollar sign would be an improvement. (I can't remember - in the main Awakening series, is there a symbol used for bolgins?)

- If a quest is complete and a reward is available, put it at the top of the quest list and scroll all the way up so that it pops out.

- Speaking of the quest list, it gets long fast and it's a bit hard to keep track of. Maybe highlight quests that you can do something for? For example, if a quest wants a thousand bolgins and I have that many, put a little mark on it so I know I can make progress.

- Since everything else has trophies attached to it, why not collections? For example, instead of just "Collected" if you have one or more, give the standard five trophies when you have 1, 4, 9, 16, and 25, or something. Since I'm going to be exchanging them whenever I can anyway, it'd be nice to see some kind of reward for doing it a lot.

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:My suggestions for the devs

[Post New]by jey12345 on Dec 24, 13 12:01 PM
While building are being upgraded, you can click on them to see how much time is left, but it doesn't tell you the building NAME. I don't have them all memorized, so it would be nice to have the name on the pop-up to see which building I'm working on.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 24, 13 6:29 PM
One issue that I have with it is the little tiny objects even with me wearing glasses I had a hard time finding the clothes pins and the safety pin. To top that off I memorized where they were and they moved them the next time I was there and had to find them. Either leave something that small where it is so we can memorize it, or make it bigger if your going to move it.

Oh and Bat, just so ticks me off I spent 10 minutes looking for a bat, and to no avail so used my little pet and come to find pout it wasn't a bat it was a baseball bat lol. Next time put it baseball bat not bat. all the other scenes it was a regular bat but that one nope it was a baseball bat.

Also when doing the riddle why make us jump from one place to the other you didn't do that with American road trip why with this one?? Its a major pain especially when its a new game with newly opened areas. We don't know where those things are and looking here, there, and then someplace else is just so wrong. In picture mode its fine, but gosh as a riddle it just is so wrong, and we lose the coins for waiting so long while looking for the item.

jaredbmccomb
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by jaredbmccomb on Dec 24, 13 6:32 PM
Oh, that reminds me of something I forgot! I wish there was an "easy" or "untimed" mode where the people in the HO scenes were more patient. LOL!

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 24, 13 6:35 PM
jaredbmccomb wrote:Oh, that reminds me of something I forgot! I wish there was an "easy" or "untimed" mode where the people in the HO scenes were more patient. LOL!

Oh I so wish they would do that. I enjoy looking myself rather then have my pet do it, and having to rush you miss so many things that you want to look at. I enjoy relaxing not rushing and hurrying at anything.

Acashy
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Acashy on Dec 25, 13 3:03 PM
cissyr1768 wrote:
jaredbmccomb wrote:Oh, that reminds me of something I forgot! I wish there was an "easy" or "untimed" mode where the people in the HO scenes were more patient. LOL!

Oh I so wish they would do that. I enjoy looking myself rather then have my pet do it, and having to rush you miss so many things that you want to look at. I enjoy relaxing not rushing and hurrying at anything.

The items don't actually go away, so you can spend all the time you want to look for them.

jaredbmccomb
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by jaredbmccomb on Dec 30, 13 8:58 PM
One more suggestion... please increase the rewards for riddle mode! It feels like a slap in the face when it comes up and you have to spend a round getting almost no cash.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 31, 13 12:12 PM
One little thing that I wish they would do is realize a bracelet is a bracelet not a brace. I spent close to 10 minutes looking for a brace, finally I used the little critter and found pout it was a bracelet. I mean come on.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 31, 13 3:29 PM
Antique Road Trip (at least the f2p one) also makes you jump between inner scenes...
I find all this sort of challenging and true that items don't go away, they just give you less money as you spend more time looking for them. I also wish riddle mode was more rewarding...
Another thing - I started playing the F2P Antique Road Trip just recently after finding Awakening Kingdom which I like a lot - it is nice but I really love this one for being a fairy tale and all. Yet, I noticed that Antique Road Trip offers way more trophies to earn and some really cool awards for earning them - I like that. Oh and also being able to get some of the collectibles playing the mini-games - nice.
This one's still my first choice - I really like Awakening Kingdoms, it's just those small things I wish were the same...

Edited on 12/31/2013 at 3:30:38 PM PST

Go to: