cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

Nearly missed this one!

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Dec 26, 13 1:30 AM
Just happened to notice this one! Beta tested this one a while ago, found it very different so it intrigued me; shall get it because I want to know what happens but think I will be using the hint button a lot!

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

Re:Nearly missed this one!

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Dec 26, 13 3:27 AM
I'm very surprised offered this as a soft release.

I think it's a terrific game! I love the storyline and the gameplay is very different. I hope everyone get's a chance to at least give this little hidden gem a try. It's buy for me!

I hope the New Year brings everyone
Lisa

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Dec 26, 13 5:22 AM
Wow caught this one out of the corner of my eye while looking at the CE on home page.
I agree with both of you, very different and this one looks like a CC buy after I finish the demo.
Everyone needs to give this one a try.

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Elirana on Dec 26, 13 6:20 AM
I'm getting this with a PCC on your recommendation and as it's a freebie, worth taking a chance. I usually remember to look for a 'soft sell' after probably missing years worth before I realised. Yep, age sure slows one down. Takes so long to download since we moved to the 'back of beyond' I often take a chance and forgo the trial.

To all at BF and fishes......
Hope you all had a great Christmas and Wish You All a very happy New Year.

Elirana

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 26, 13 6:41 AM
did miss this one BUT thanks and LovetoMissLisa - yay!!

not only release that was soft but my powers of observation!!! too excited about my redemption!!!

what a fabulous Boxing Day treat!!!

thanks again, MissLisa!!!

miko53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by miko53 on Dec 26, 13 7:34 AM
do you know how to solve the puzzle with the buttons on the left side of the room. i've tried everything i can think of. anybody?

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Dec 26, 13 8:29 AM
LovetoMissLisa wrote:I'm very surprised offered this as a soft release.

I think it's a terrific game! I love the storyline and the gameplay is very different. I hope everyone get's a chance to at least give this little hidden gem a try. It's buy for me!

I hope the New Year brings everyone
Lisa

Wow. . .haven't seen you in a looong time, Loveto! I used to read your reviews all the time. Good to see you again. Thanks for the 'heads up' on this one. Yesterday evening, while the TGT (Gatsby) demo was downloading, I went into the forums to read the reviews on it - as NONE were given on the homepage - and it seemed that nothing but unfortunate issues were going on with it. Suffice to say, I stopped the download and deleted it (and I really wanted to play it, too). However, as I was looking to see today's TGT, I noticed the 'Dark Angels' game (under Gatsby), but also that no reviews were on it's home page; thus, I decided to come into the forums to check the "safety" of it by others (lol), and I'm glad to see this one's a 'goody'!!

Thanks again for the positive 'heads up' and I hope everyone had a nice Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza and/or diverse other celebration(s), and have a Happy New Year!!

Robsim

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Dec 26, 13 8:35 AM
Hey, I've morphed into a. . .guppy? How do you go from a lobster to a guppy? I mean, I know I only have 100 posts, but. . .a guppy? At the rate I'm going, I guess I'll never make it to 'shark' status (lol). Oh well!!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Dec 26, 13 9:57 AM
Congrats on the morph, Robsim I'm not sure what you are asking, but at least for the fish names: If you click on yours under your forum name (right side of the page, where you can also find your posts and messages etc.), you'll find a list of the fish names. Shark is indeed some posts away...

If you are asking for the number of posts until the next morph: The amount gets bigger and bigger. BFG never published the number of posts; that was done by users in the now gone Chit Chat Corner forum.

Thanks for the good wishes and the same to you.

miko, sorry, can't help you with the puzzle, but would suggest to start a new thread with your question in this forum, if you don't get an answer here (it's easier to find for others, with a subject relating to your question). Good luck!

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Dec 26, 13 7:15 PM
wow what a game loved the graphics and sounds, I almost missed this awesome game myself and yes i got the game, I recommend this game thxx DEV's for all your hard work and time keep up the good work.. Thxxx BIGFISH this game is a winner..
's

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Dec 27, 13 4:08 AM
I'm so happy to see orphaned &Robsim and everyone else caught the soft release. I think it's a little gem...and certainly worth a punch card. It's so rare we get to use them now.
Lisa

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Jan 9, 14 3:27 AM
Me too to all - saw it while looking for something else, downloaded & really enjoyed it! Had to think a bit about what to do next along the way.

Go to: