lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

Isn't she gone yet?

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Dec 26, 13 1:27 PM
As one neighbor so eloquently put it, "If you're leaving why are you not giving out your stuff?" Apparently I hadn't given them what they wanted.... (and have since been deleted)!

As some of you are probably thinking the same, although a little more politely... RL wrapped up the more immediate problem (for xmas perhaps) better than I could have imagined! And, as I was distributing my stuff my more wonderful neighbors were being very persuasive. Soooo, long story short, I made a New Years resolution to play more reasonably (in hours/day) and not neglect life's more important matters.

Thank you all for your support and well wishes. Hope you had/have a wonderful holiday and an excellent New Year's.

See you in the Rooms!

elena516
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Isn't she gone yet?

[Post New]by elena516 on Dec 26, 13 2:19 PM
Wow that's a great news!
It's not fun anymore when all your old neighbours go away, I hope some of the others will change their mind too

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Dec 26, 13 3:06 PM
I'm so glad your staying too. people need to lighten up. It's just a GAME with fake stuff and money. Your still my highest level player in my neighborhood. Don't take it so hard.

GypsyQueen1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by GypsyQueen1 on Dec 26, 13 3:38 PM
I'm very glad you haven't left my neighborhood!! I know your problem tho - I too spend way to much time in this game!!

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Dec 26, 13 4:30 PM
I've noticed you are still in the neighborhood & I'm glad you stayed

When I first started playing, my intention was to just play for 30 minutes or so, then stop.....doesn't really work that way

Edited on 12/26/2013 at 5:02:05 PM PST

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Dec 26, 13 7:13 PM
Took 3 days off. It was a great Christmas present to log on and see you still with us. You are a wonderful friend and neighbor.I think taking a mental health day or two every now and again puts things in perspective and restores balance, which I will probably do more of in the New Year both in the game and RL. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Edited on 12/26/2013 at 7:17:12 PM PST

[Post New]by ttaravision on Dec 27, 13 12:50 AM
I'm so happy you are staying! You are a great neighbor. It is good to limit your time in game so RL isn't affected. I've been playing less trying to get RL moving along again. This game is so addictive that RL gets left behind sometimes.

Midnightdreemz
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Midnightdreemz on Dec 27, 13 6:07 AM
Yay! im so glad you are staying!!! my 10yr old grandson explained to me what RL is LOL...oh my cuz i now know what y'all mean. anyway i hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or Holiday that you celebrate. i find i spend a lot of time in the early mornining just visiting and trying to do some good thought gifting especially when i dont have what someone wants/needs but i enjoy it. good gaming everyone!

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Dec 27, 13 9:08 AM
Yay! So happy you are staying! I had my fingers crossed that you were going to stay in the neighborhood!

missmoose
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by missmoose on Dec 27, 13 1:54 PM
Hey Ismal, glad you're staying.

NI_cKITA
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by NI_cKITA on Dec 27, 13 4:38 PM
You made a right decision, sweetie

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Dec 27, 13 4:54 PM
Yippee!!!!

I get to play a little more now than I have been able to do for MONTHS, so I'm glad to see you....

PS - Mom is still struggling with the arm, but making progress - dad is a bear!!!

However, my guys got here for the holidays, and even my brother and one of his sons stopped by today, so things are a little better.

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on Dec 27, 13 5:05 PM
Ismalplz, Glad you are still with us and I am also staying, but playing less. Took a few days off also to clear my head and have some RL fun and found I can now get into the game again and gift my neighbors. See you in the Rooms
Pam

lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Dec 27, 13 9:31 PM
You guys are awesome! Yes, I'm addicted to the game but you're the reason I couldn't bring myself to leave the game!

tak630
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by tak630 on Dec 28, 13 1:47 AM
Hurray!!! I'm so glad you're staying!! & johnpam too!!

Too many good neighbors leaving lately to lose great ones like you guys.

MusicNat
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by MusicNat on Dec 28, 13 11:42 PM
Yesss! 'Doing a Happy Dance' lol

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 29, 13 12:46 AM
I did notice that both your departure and return were swift. She's gone. She's asking me to feed her dragon. But wait, "Isn't she gone yet?" I'm so glad you're not gone!!
Thurber

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Dec 31, 13 2:58 AM
I was hoping you weren't going to leave. It's nice to see you staying. You're a good neighbor. I am a BF member. I have several newly bought games about the time I started ROM. As a result, I haven't started any of them. Just the other day I had to use 2 free game coupons from BF because they were going to expire. I had them since November. So that makes 4+ new games not being played. My daughter is threatening to take my laptop away because I'm on it a lot playing ROM. It is tough to keep with in a limit. I barely keep within my limit.

bluekiwis
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by bluekiwis on Dec 31, 13 9:12 AM
Rawr! Stay!

Glad to see you back!

[Post New]by jagheterlelle on Jan 1, 14 8:51 AM
I'm glad you decided to come back!

Happy new year!