Lisaiggy
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Chistmas 500 Energy Bonus being Resolved

[Post New]by Lisaiggy on Dec 26, 13 3:43 PM
I just wanted to drop a quick note and a shout out to Gretchen in Customer Support. She was able to resolve the issue and we both received the bonus just a few minutes ago. So if you have not yet received your bonus by all means contact Customer Support they seem to be on top of this.

Thanks Gretchen

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Chistmas 500 Energy Bonus being Resolved

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 26, 13 5:21 PM
I sent TS a note yesterday morning reporting the problem. I just got the 500 credited directly to my account. There was no banner this time.This makes me think that the glitch correction may not be an automatic process after all and that perhaps people should file an individual report.

andmaryl
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by andmaryl on Dec 26, 13 5:33 PM
Resolved - Thank you for my belated Christmas Gift - I still wish that Dark Manor would post an official statement - since it effected so many.
Thank You and Happy New Year! 1 Voodoo Doughnuts

Kay1212
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

Chistmas 500 Energy Bonus being Resolved

[Post New]by Kay1212 on Dec 26, 13 5:53 PM
Lisaiggy wrote:I just wanted to drop a quick note and a shout out to Gretchen in Customer Support. She was able to resolve the issue and we both received the bonus just a few minutes ago. So if you have not yet received your bonus by all means contact Customer Support they seem to be on top of this.

Thanks Gretchen

Ok, let me get this straight, Gretchen suggested that the thousands's (don't know the exact number but alot) of DM PC users contact CS for this to go through?...Do they have the man power for that? What did she do for you that resolved this? Thanks for the info

[Post New]by Pouette2009 on Dec 26, 13 8:53 PM
I didn't get the 500 energy. What is the best thing to do? Wait and see or contact CS?

andmaryl
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by andmaryl on Dec 26, 13 9:01 PM
I contacted customer support and a day and a half later they added the energy to my game. I still wish that Dark Manor would post an official statement - since it effected so many. Hope this helps. 1 Voodoo Doughnuts Manor 466149

[Post New]by Sapphirain on Dec 26, 13 11:02 PM
Pouette2009 wrote:I didn't get the 500 energy. What is the best thing to do? Wait and see or contact CS?

I'd contact CS. I did and got my energy today. They are very helpful and pretty fast.

Thanks CS!

barbie2477
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by barbie2477 on Dec 27, 13 5:30 AM
IF/When you contact support------Don't forget to give them your manor number!!!

To find out what your manor number is, click the gear in the top right and it will tell you that you are "Playing as Dark Manor-XXXXXX (6 digit number) . This will be helpful to support in identifying who you actually are

I gave them my manor name also, just for thoroughness.

[Post New]by morningdovehaven on Dec 27, 13 10:21 AM
I appreciate the info about contacting customer service from fellow posters. I'm puzzled why no mods have posted; they are working, and it seems to have impacted a lot of people.

Was everyone intended to receive it? I don't know why, but I feel funny about saying, eh hem, I didn't receive my gift? Maybe partly because I don't know if I was supposed to. It would be nice to hear something definitive from BF.

Is anyone else waiting at this point, or am I the only one?

DuffyPoo222
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by DuffyPoo222 on Dec 27, 13 11:29 AM
I'm still waiting. I sent an e-mail to CS on Christmas morning. So far I've received two "we're busy and we'll get back to you" e-mails but nothing further and no energy.

Cirith Ungol

Resolved now. Thanks Gretchen!

Edited on 12/28/2013 at 12:07:57 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 27, 13 11:44 AM
DuffyPoo222 wrote:I'm still waiting. I sent an e-mail to CS on Christmas morning. So far I've received two "we're busy and we'll get back to you" e-mails but nothing further and no energy.

Cirith Ungol

e-mail? Didn't you use the Contact Us form they recommend as the quickest way? If not, use link at bottom of page.

DuffyPoo222
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by DuffyPoo222 on Dec 27, 13 1:22 PM
e-mail? Didn't you use the Contact Us form they recommend as the quickest way? If not, use link at bottom of page.

That's what I did.

Edited on 12/27/2013 at 1:23:18 PM PST

papa_pahs
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by papa_pahs on Dec 27, 13 4:23 PM
I sent a note to customer service to let them know I had not received the 500 christmas energy points. Gretchen (the wonder elf) replied within 4 hours and credited my manor with the christmas energy.

It's folks like Gretchen who help make BFG's customer service such a great and wonderful support for all us players.

Thank you Gretchen!

[Post New]by morningdovehaven on Dec 27, 13 4:35 PM

Same here. Gretchen is the lady of the hour. Thanks BF.

Stacey7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Stacey7 on Dec 27, 13 4:41 PM
After reading this subject in the forum, I too, contacted CS and a couple of hours later Miss Gretchen fixed me right up!!!

I had mentioned that I didn't receive the Thanksgiving Bonus and she sent that also!!!

If any of you have not received this wonderful gift, contact CS and they'll fix y'all up, too.

So BIG THANKS to Gretchen and for staying on top of things and working hard to make this ol' ladies day!!!

Happy New Year Dark Manor Neighbors and Dev's
711 Bourbon Street

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 27, 13 4:47 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry that the 500 energy didn't go through for some users and thanks for your posts notifying us. We have our game engineers working hard through the weekend for a fix and we should see something shortly. Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

I do want to remind everyone that discussing private emails from Customer Support in the forums (whether positive or negative) does break the Forum Rules, and we will be forced to start removing posts and lock this thread if it continue . We appreciate your help in this matter and thank you for understanding.

bfgWendwater

andmaryl
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by andmaryl on Dec 27, 13 5:37 PM
bfgWendwater wrote:Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry that the 500 energy didn't go through for some users and thanks for your posts notifying us. We have our game engineers working hard through the weekend for a fix and we should see something shortly. Thank you all for your patience in this matter.

I do want to remind everyone that discussing private emails from Customer Support in the forums (whether positive or negative) does break the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">Forum Rules</a>, and we will be forced to start removing posts and lock this thread if it continue . We appreciate your help in this matter and thank you for understanding.

bfgWendwater

Thank you for posting on the subject of the undelivered Christmas energy bonus gift. I wish that you would extend this information to a Facebook posting and/or an email so that everyone knows that your engineers are working on this issue.
Also please clarify for me - is posting that Customer Service is helpful for resolving this problem a violation of the Forum Rules? Is it OK to thank Customer Service for their help?
I don't normally post so I am of the proper etiquette.
Thank you for all your help,
1 Voodoo Doughnuts

Edited on 12/27/2013 at 5:40:00 PM PST

redsapple
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by redsapple on Dec 27, 13 10:45 PM
barbie2477 wrote:IF/When you contact support------Don't forget to give them your manor number!!!

To find out what your manor number is, click the gear in the top right and it will tell you that you are "Playing as Dark Manor-XXXXXX (6 digit number) . This will be helpful to support in identifying who you actually are

I gave them my manor name also, just for thoroughness.

Which department of customer support got you such a quick response? I went to CS and was given multiple options.

Edited on 12/27/2013 at 10:47:57 PM PST

bonga23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bonga23 on Dec 28, 13 5:29 AM
Gretchen resolved my issue as well. Customer support is the best!

Plum_crazy
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Plum_crazy on Dec 28, 13 7:02 AM
I sent a message last night & this morning my energy was there - many, many thanks - for the gift & all your hard work Hope all at support had a wonderful Christmas....& have a very happy 2014 too!

Go to: