fruit stand in alley

[Post New]by Laurab1941 on Dec 26, 13 4:40 PM
I have the pincushion but can't figure what to do to get it, keep taking me back there, Help please

ladypenguin
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:fruit stand in alley

[Post New]by ladypenguin on Dec 26, 13 7:16 PM
How did you get the pincushion? I couldn't figure out how to get it & the hint doesn't help.

[Post New]by whatever1962 on Dec 27, 13 1:34 AM
Hey there guy's n doll's, I'm not sure if this will help you but I deleted the game & reinstalled it & it gave me the pin, bellows spout & sword & you get the bellows... I hope it helps you out
Cheers :-}

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by kathey12 on Dec 27, 13 10:09 AM
I too had problems at this point in the game. For me, it was the lack of a "blade" in order to finish the HOP scene.
I uninstalled, reinstalled, and was given the spout to the bellows, but no "blade", as this was the last remaining item to complete. The hint was useless, as the inventory bar was completely empty, and the hint circled around a blank area.
I uninstalled, reinstalled and created a different profile, to have the same thing happen again with the missing "blade".
I enjoyed the game up until the glitch. Too bad I had to ask for a refund, as it is not worth the time to try to keep playing only to be stuck at the same point.
If only Awar would install a SKIP or match 3 in lieu of that one scene.

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by kathey12 on Dec 28, 13 9:05 AM
I read that others had the same identical problem with the fruit stand.
I don't know if it will help, but here is what I did in order to finish the game:
1. Delete all players and leave the existing "player" and hit play.
2. Upon entering the fruit stand, I used a hint and first one was the emerald.
I did Not use the pin for the pin cusion. I played all others, leaving the blade, pin cusion and bellows spout. Note the blade was not even in the inventory at the time I uninstalled.
3. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and this time upon entering the fruit stand, I had the blade, pin cusion, and bellows spout.

I was able to finally finish the game.
Hope this helps.

[Post New]by squareface on Dec 29, 13 6:41 PM
Having same problem did not receive the bellow spout

[Post New]by spain66 on Jan 1, 14 4:43 PM
i read your comments and I did uninstall and install again, only get the bellow spout so I uninstall the game again, I didn't get the blade or the pin, arrrr is so frustanting

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Jan 4, 14 7:00 PM
Sometimes the item you need won't show but after you apply last one seen in inventory, the others pop into the inventory. At least that is what happened to me. But I did re-download once and it happened after that.

Edited on 01/04/2014 at 7:00:20 PM PST

sedbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sedbee on Jan 8, 14 6:40 AM
Hey ya'll
had the same problem and all I had to do was quit the game and when I restarted all the missing items were in my inventory .
strange....
Sed

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Mar 19, 14 9:22 AM
Such a pain to uninstall/reinstall when you're on limited download...should not be necessary....if people only did their jobs properly.

[Post New]by reenibo on Mar 23, 14 1:03 AM
Here it is, March 23rd and STILL not a fix for the game (fruit cart). Hate when GC's churn out a bunch of games and don't fix the ones with problems, they just move on to other games. Because this was an awesome game up until that point! And I refuse to reinstall/install. I would love if they (the GC's) would just fix it!

And did anyone else get a weird in ''game pop-up notice when trying to find the demon in the hotel? It had Cyrillic letters and question marks. If we could add pics to comments, I would post it for someone to see it.

Edited on 03/23/2014 at 1:04:54 AM PST

[Post New]by perentie on Aug 5, 14 7:54 AM
Stuck on the same thing, i don't have the spout in my inventory, uninstalled/reinstalled and it still wont show up...so kinda stuck here

I tried making and deleting a new character as i read that can make the items reappear but still no luck, ive also read this bug has been around since last year and still no fix, which is quite a shame as i was enjoying it, needless to say i wont be playing any more games from BigFish, whats the point of spending hours of your time for the game to just bug out like this with no fix?

Edited on 08/05/2014 at 8:04:30 AM PST

Go to: