orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 27, 13 12:39 AM
please post any problems here ....

Edited on 12/27/2013 at 8:14:02 AM PST

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by evaree on Dec 27, 13 2:40 AM
There is an access violation when I try to enter the mirror with the three gems. Please help. It is a great game so am most disapointed!

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers Here Only!!

[Post New]by boothey61 on Dec 27, 13 3:30 AM
There is an access violation when I try to enter the mirror with the three gems. Any help would be great. Thanks

[Post New]by lindaelse4 on Dec 27, 13 4:26 AM
evaree wrote:There is an access violation when I try to enter the mirror with the three gems. Please help. It is a great game so am most disapointed!

[Post New]by lindaelse4 on Dec 27, 13 4:28 AM
I have the same problem. Have just re-installed so hope that helps

hzenrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hzenrock on Dec 27, 13 4:58 AM
me too. bummer, I just bought it.

[Post New]by smocoz on Dec 27, 13 6:24 AM
Same problem, Pls fix.

[Post New]by Vincent429 on Dec 27, 13 7:01 AM
boothey61 wrote:There is an access violation when I try to enter the mirror with the three gems. Any help would be great. Thanks

Same problem as rest of you. Have updated drives etc. Reloaded game, to no avail. Please help us souls at Christmas as I was really enjoying myself.

[Post New]by tracih on Dec 27, 13 7:14 AM
same here HELP! please.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 27, 13 7:16 AM
see thread access violation sufferers!!!!

help is on the way!!!

crlmtly
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by crlmtly on Dec 27, 13 7:28 AM
Mine said "END OF DEMO"...

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 27, 13 7:41 AM
OMG!!!!!

feel as if am in movie Poltergeist where girl on lawn screaming "What's Happening???!!"

first - welcome to the forum!!! have noticed that so many are new here but this is not the usual welcome - honest!!!!

crimtly - did you buy and get this end of demo message??if so - hmmm!!

have contacted a moderator as have quicker access to tech support..

:

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Dec 27, 13 7:47 AM
Add another to the list who checked help page, drivers, DirectX, etc., as well and uninstalling and reinstalling. Access Violation still occurs when the mirror is opened with the three gems.

[Post New]by sass2heart on Dec 27, 13 7:56 AM
Same here. I would like to finish the game some time soon.

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Dec 27, 13 8:02 AM
I have the same problem as everyone else. Access error in the mirror. Uninstall and reinstall did not work. Mirror freezes up. Help, please.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Dec 27, 13 8:16 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Thanks orphaned for starting up the tech thread.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by jparslow on Dec 27, 13 8:25 AM
exactly the same problem here

[Post New]by glitterbutterfly on Dec 27, 13 9:09 AM
Same problem for me too.

[Post New]by Lramey16 on Dec 27, 13 9:30 AM
Same Problem, right at the part with the three jewels and the Mirror. Tried all the tips on the help forum....nothing works.

[Post New]by venus4267 on Dec 27, 13 9:42 AM
Same. I uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Disappointed because I was really enjoying the game and now have to wait for it to be sorted!

Go to: