jody999
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

carpet pattern game

[Post New]by jody999 on Dec 27, 13 2:57 AM
does anyone know how the "guess the carpet pattern" mini game work? I know you're supposed to use the numbers for guidance, but I'm having a difficult time with it. It takes way to long when I use hints. That has got to be the dumbest mini game yet...

Re:carpet pattern game

[Post New]by MirabellSummer on Dec 27, 13 12:44 PM
When it says e.g. 1 1 it means that you have to click two tiles in that line and there is a space of at least 1 tile between these. So if it said 2 3 above or beside a line you will have to click 2 tiles right after each other, make a space of a least 1 tile and then click three tiles in a row.

Make sure to check all the lines, both horizontal and vertical, to see if you have the right amount of colored tiles. Also, it will turn into a logical picture (as you probably already know) so you can get hints in that way too.

Hope this was helpful.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Dec 29, 13 1:23 PM
I also thought this was the most stupidest game I have seen so far. At first it made no sense at all because I tried doing it like that stupid math game where each row had a certain amount of aquares, yet it was wrong every time. I got so ticked off at first lol.

[Post New]by Dr_Who on Jan 3, 14 9:25 PM
It is a Nonogram (also known as Gridlers or Piccross) game. They take some practice and sometimes require guessing

Go to: