Turn off lasers in Museum

[Post New]by zotz17 on Dec 27, 13 5:04 AM
Can't figure out how to turn off the lasers guarding the diamond in the museum.

Re:Turn off lasers in Museum

[Post New]by Najaideas on Dec 28, 13 1:48 PM
Hi, you have to use the facial powder, which is at the apartment (HO) on the control buttons. Then guess the correct sequence.
Cheers.
Rosa

[Post New]by zotz17 on Dec 29, 13 5:07 AM
Thanks, the message at the Museum when I touched the Key Pad made me think I needed to go somewhere, but the only other place I could travel to on the map was "Judy's Apartment".....and I don't see ANYTHING there. Is there a way, other than using the map to go to the mansion, or some other location? Right now I cannot find anything more at Judy's Apartment, and I am wondering if my map is missing another location?

[Post New]by lmv2012 on Dec 29, 13 10:20 AM
The powder in the apartment is in the front room on the stand, after you leave everything in the bedroom. I think, unless there is something else you get in the front room. Once you are finished, the keys will show up and you can travel to the museum. Then use the compact on the keypad, and push the keys that have prints on them. Hope that helps!

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Dec 29, 13 11:17 AM
dear Imv2012:

welcome to the forum!! and what a great start!!

glad you are here and so glad you are helping as well!!

lovely!!!

[Post New]by Einstein217 on Dec 30, 13 4:15 PM
Where is the powder? I can drive to the gallery but when I return it won't let me get anything in the apartment and the powder is not in my inventory. Anyone else have this problem?

shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shanyem on Dec 31, 13 4:33 AM
I am having this problem as well. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the game twice with no help. One additional problem I am having is that my cursor disappears! I hope there is a fix to this problem...I really hate it when a game has a glitch that makes it impossible to play AFTER we buy it!

[Post New]by Kancy2 on Jan 2, 14 4:55 AM
I have been having problems, 1.with disappearing cursor, and 2. no powder. I have been back and forth after I have the car keys appear, but no matter there is no way I am able to continue even with uninstalling and reinstalling game. This is the second game this holiday to be a flop!

Go to: