secret passage

[Post New]by bridgemaven on Dec 27, 13 9:09 AM
have discovered but only thing in inventory is fluorescent powder. not sure where to go from here, any ideas?

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

Re:secret passage

[Post New]by waVcraZd on Dec 27, 13 12:53 PM
Use your super power to break open the wall on right. Can't remember from there but I'm sure you will figure it out. LOL

pugpug01
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by pugpug01 on Dec 27, 13 2:45 PM
After a lot of wandering I found the globe in inventory goes on top of box in room with mirror and wardrobe, then there are further clues..here I go, wish me luck!

[Post New]by bridgemaven on Dec 28, 13 6:14 AM
thanks, will try.

Tashi49
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Tashi49 on Dec 28, 13 9:22 PM
What wall on the right? Which room? I have tried that power all over and nothing happens...very frustrating. The hint button keeps sending me to the chandelier in the library...what am I supposed to be able to do there with fluorescent powder, which is the only thing I have in my inventory?

[Post New]by Night_Mancyr on Dec 29, 13 6:55 AM
There were things at the bottom of the screen which I hadn't noticed <_<

- Use the chakram in the library to bring the solar system down
- Pick up the planet. Use it on the lid of the box in the sitting room
- Move the paintings in the hall to be in the same positions as the map
- After the stairs appear, go down them, then use your strength potion (mouse over your inventory then click on "potions"), on the broken looking section of the right hand pillar

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Dec 30, 13 1:27 PM
Is anyone else missing their chakram? My disappeared when the keepers disappeared. So I have haven't got anything to throw at the solar system chandelier. All I have in my inventory is the fluorescent powder.

Never mind I figured it out. Your chakram isn't actually in your inventory, it's just left of your inventory.

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 1:30:31 PM PST

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jan 13, 14 12:39 PM
I have put the powder on the numbered keys and can see a variety of fingerprints. But in what order do I have to push them please? It is probably obvious to everyone but me!

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jan 13, 14 12:40 PM
I have just seen the answer on another post 5 8 6 1

Go to: