GDane
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

cn't get out of room

[Post New]by GDane on Dec 27, 13 12:24 PM
girlfriend has been kidnapped from her apartment but I can't leave room. Hint reveals sparles on lamp on floor but nothing happens

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

Re:cn't get out of room

[Post New]by steve_san on Dec 28, 13 2:21 PM
as I recall, there are several "clues" in the room that you'll have to click on before you can leave. Sorry I can't remember the specifics.

[Post New]by Kancy2 on Dec 29, 13 6:58 AM
Happened to me too. I finally closed the game and left it alone for a day. When I came back the sparkles were gone from the lampshade and there was the car keys.
BUT when I clicked on the keys to drive to another spot (the gallery) I didn't go anywhere. This is the second game over the last two weeks that has some movement problems.

[Post New]by lmv2012 on Dec 29, 13 10:22 AM
Yes. Once you do everything you need to in both rooms, the car keys will pop up and allow you to travel to the next location.

maizijane
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by maizijane on Jan 7, 14 2:40 PM
I went back into the room, opened the drawer and found the key. That was all I needed I think, but the car keys still do not appear.

[Post New]by MerleInNashville on Jan 8, 14 4:01 PM
I played that screen awhile back but remember getting frustrated too. I think you click on the cell phone. also click around the room. Doors, Mirror and Red dress? something like that. Camera snapshots should show up. Then as I recall, put the photos in order. Then the keys show up.

hjulgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hjulgirl on Mar 2, 14 3:00 PM
I've clicked on everything in both rooms and nothing. HELP how do I get out.

hjulgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hjulgirl on Mar 2, 14 3:12 PM
I closed the app then reopened it and what do know the car keys appeared and I'm finally out.

Now I'm stuck at the gallery without the code to enter. HELP

Go to: