Great Matrushka

 

Great Matrushka

[Post New]by Shpepper1 on Jun 25, 08 9:45 PM
Can anyone tell me how to find the last Matrushka in Svetlograd? I have played it several times and can't seem to find the 100th matrushka doll to access the additional stuff in the game. Any help would be appreciated.


 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by Shpepper1 on Jun 26, 08 12:34 AM
I've gotten all the way to 99 of them abd can never find the last one. I'm hoping someone can tell me how to find it. I did see somewhere that you have to use all of the power ups available, but I hate having some of them on there. Things like more than two options to chose from when shooting. and the arc thing I dont like either.

 
rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by rentonwa on Jun 26, 08 12:28 PM
That's interesting - I use all the power ups.
By the way, have you gotten all the trophies? I haven't been able to get all of those, either.
I wonder if writing to the developer and asking them about the last Matrushka would give you your answer?

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by Shpepper1 on Jun 27, 08 1:19 PM
No I haven't gotten all of the trophies either. There's usually 3 or 4 that I don't get. I love the game. Just want to be able to finish it.

 
Calsha
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by Calsha on Jun 27, 08 4:47 PM
This sounds like a game to try, but although there is a forum for it I can't find it to download. Is it still available?

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by Shpepper1 on Jun 28, 08 11:17 PM
It's in the archives and yes it's still available. It's called Svetlograd and it's a zuma type ball shooter. I really like it but want to be able to go farther into it and can't figure out where to go with it.

 
Calsha
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by Calsha on Jun 29, 08 2:50 PM
I have tried the game for 10 minutes. I did the easy option and crashed on the 2nd level!
The graphics are good and the storyline seems interesting. Different from any of the other games of the same sort.
So, I'm tempted, I'm off now to do the dishes, beds etc... but will give this a lot of thought. I think It's a keeper

Thanks Shpepper for bringing this to my notice.

Patti

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by masha1 on Nov 18, 08 12:04 PM
I to am having the same problem, ive played it many times and cant seem to get the last matrushka nor the large key.
HELP

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by boglins_mum on Dec 24, 08 4:25 AM
i am in the same boat and it is driving me nuts. I didn't realise this thread was active and have posted in chit chat but it appears no one can help. just one more doll and the key please, it's not too muxh to ask is it


 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by lanelle on Jan 17, 09 10:16 PM
Has anyone found the answer to the 100th Matrushka and is it linked the the last treasure? I can't seem to get either one of them.

Thanks,
Lanelle

 
raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by raystownlady on Jan 29, 09 7:08 PM
Hi,
I enjoy reading in the forums but I've never posted.I saw this and just had to let everyone know so you can keep from driving yourself crazy trying to get that last doll.I played this game a long time ago and it's one I keep going back to.Like all of you,I kept trying to get that last doll.I used all the power ups but was always left with one doll and one treasure to get.Finally, I wrote Big Fish to get an answer and they even got in touch with the developers.Guess what!!There is no answer to being able to open up more levels.I guess it's a glitch in the game but it's still well worth playing.So,for those of you who have it,you just can't get that last doll.

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Feb 6, 09 12:08 PM
raystownlady wrote:Hi,
I enjoy reading in the forums but I've never posted.I saw this and just had to let everyone know so you can keep from driving yourself crazy trying to get that last doll.I played this game a long time ago and it's one I keep going back to.Like all of you,I kept trying to get that last doll.I used all the power ups but was always left with one doll and one treasure to get.Finally, I wrote Big Fish to get an answer and they even got in touch with the developers.Guess what!!There is no answer to being able to open up more levels.I guess it's a glitch in the game but it's still well worth playing.So,for those of you who have it,you just can't get that last doll.


So, is the same thing true of the Great Matruska and the Key?

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by wooloo on Feb 13, 09 12:54 PM
Hey.
I have got the last doll, I have played the game in all 3 levels, I played the game even I had done the last level - suddenly I got the last doll.
Keep on playing even after the last level.


 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Feb 19, 09 3:52 PM
wooloo wrote:Hey.
I have got the last doll, I have played the game in all 3 levels, I played the game even I had done the last level - suddenly I got the last doll.
Keep on playing even after the last level.



Hmm...I have been playing past the end of the game for quite some while on every difficulty, but I haven't seen the 100th Matrushka, the Great Matrushka, or the key. How long do we have to play?

 
JONZI
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by JONZI on Mar 5, 09 9:17 AM
Hi I have been playing this game and can't get through this one level that comes at you in 2 rows. I have only 97 dolls I need a ring and the big key. My questions is what makes the things stop coming. Is it when u use all the powerups? Sometimes it is over so quick and sometimes it won't end. I can't figure it out. Help before I go crazy. I wish this game had number levels so I could tell you where I was at.

Thanks Jonzie

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Apr 18, 09 4:25 PM
JONZI wrote:Hi I have been playing this game and can't get through this one level that comes at you in 2 rows. I have only 97 dolls I need a ring and the big key. My questions is what makes the things stop coming. Is it when u use all the powerups? Sometimes it is over so quick and sometimes it won't end. I can't figure it out. Help before I go crazy. I wish this game had number levels so I could tell you where I was at.

Thanks Jonzie


I think you have to eliminate a certain number of imps, and I think the number may be a different number for each level.

On that level try shooting at one row and using the powerups on the other one mostly.

Edited on 05/15/2009 at 2:12:43 AM PST


 

Great Matrushka

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on May 10, 09 8:56 AM
Shpepper1 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to find the last Matrushka in Svetlograd? I have played it several times and can't seem to find the 100th matrushka doll to access the additional stuff in the game. Any help would be appreciated.



Well, the version that BFG has will not allow you to get the last matruska, and probably not the great matrushka or the key either, so I'm hoping that BFG will be able to get the new version on the website so we can finish the game.

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by Anolddigger on Jun 2, 09 4:01 AM
If the game that BFG are selling has a glitch and prevents you from finishing it then they should have the descency to either come on the forum and let us know or release a fix to enable us to finish it. Therefore I challenge one of the BFG geeks to come clean and talk to us. Like all of you my wife and I have played the game many times over on each level and also completed it without dying and have more than 1000 coins at the end but still no 100th Matrushka. I even deleted the game and re-purchased it in the hope to get an updated version.

In the level where they come at you from 2 directions, just be persistant they do finish but prior to that I found it easier to use all my money to purchase power-ups from the left side only.

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by ginger47a on Jun 4, 09 4:09 PM
Hi I too am looking for the last doll and the spoon. By chance did you find the spoon? Thanks if you can help. Ginger47a

 

Re:Great Matrushka

[Post New]by Anolddigger on Jun 5, 09 12:51 AM
Yes I usually get the spoon by the end of the game. I am about half way through the last quarter again and I don't have the spoon yet so I will take not of which room I get it in and post another reply. Yeah I know I am a glutton for punishment but it is so frustrating not to finish a game. I also emailed Enkord for a solution last Monday but no reply as yet. Good Luck

 
 
 
 
Go to: