lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

How do you get Sophia's ring?

[Post New]by lilyr on Dec 27, 13 8:43 PM
It's in Mystic Cove. I've wasted tons of energy because I can never find it and you don't get the collectibles that you do when you complete a scene. It's in yellow. I think that means you have to open an area. Blessilda has all her flowers (she wanted them to make a recipe or potion) and the store is upgraded to level 4. I have nothing to open the tree (Moss Face) nor can I open the house. I'm getting so frustrated that I want to quit what was a really pleasant and enjoyable game.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:How do you get Sophia's ring?

[Post New]by shagwendy on Dec 28, 13 4:21 AM
Hi, Lily
I don't really remember the ring, it's a quest, I take it. I do remember you open the tree long before the cottage. To open the tree you need something from some other quest, don't remember what, and when you have it, it will be up at the very top left corner of the scene and you have to grab it and place it on the tree. I know that's very basic info, but I spaced out that I had the item up there a few times so thought I'd mention it. Hope someone who's done it more recently can help you out more, see you later

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:How do you get Sophia's ring?

[Post New]by lilyr on Dec 28, 13 1:40 PM
Thanks. I thought I'd get something when I did the quest to give Blessilda all the moonflowers. But i didn't.

Go to: