efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Coming soon?

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 28, 13 5:54 AM
Okay, I'm a bit confused on how things work in these type of games.
At the moment there are two cities available apart from the castle and 3 clouded saying coming soon (plus a building in the first city saying the same).
But it seems that at this point the game is only designed to what is already available and same goes to the rewards. No future rewards for future cities for example.
So what does coming soon mean? How soon? Is it definitely coming or maybe coming if the game is successful enough? At this point I'm on level 36, got only 3 more relic pieces to find and what? That's it? Will there be new stuff coming soon? Is that a sure thing? How soon is soon? I really like this game and enjoy playing it...
Thanks!

Edited on 12/28/2013 at 5:56:23 AM PST

Re:Coming soon?

[Post New]by angelfire77 on Dec 28, 13 5:15 PM
I think these FTP games are designed to be played for a very long time. There will be areas opened with later updates, I think, because that's the way it's working in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' by the same maker. That game has been out for a while, and there are still a couple of buildings that say "coming soon" and there are still at least two cities that haven't appeared yet.

I've just started playing Awakening Kingdoms and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with it. I'm enjoying it a lot! Entertaining graphics and stories.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re:Coming soon?

[Post New]by efi24 on Dec 29, 13 3:05 AM
angelfire77 wrote:I think these FTP games are designed to be played for a very long time. There will be areas opened with later updates, I think, because that's the way it's working in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' by the same maker. That game has been out for a while, and there are still a couple of buildings that say "coming soon" and there are still at least two cities that haven't appeared yet.

I've just started playing Awakening Kingdoms and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with it. I'm enjoying it a lot! Entertaining graphics and stories.

Yes, I love this game a lot too! And thanks for answering.
Were there any updates in Antique Road Trip since it came out though?
I mean, how soon is soon?
After all, there is an option to purchase diamonds and coins, meaning there is an option to play the game faster (why would I purchase any of it if not for that?)
Just seems that I'm very close to ending what's open at the moment and I'm wondering when is soon coming and also is it coming at all?

Go to: