Kimmywolf
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

When can I get a new location open?

[Post New]by Kimmywolf on Dec 28, 13 11:00 AM
OK..I have been completing all of the major tasks and they just keep coming! When can I get another area besides France?

Re:When can I get a new location open?

[Post New]by namealreadyinuse on Dec 28, 13 11:25 AM
When you applied the artifact to the portal and updated it to the highest level, just like you did in the Manor to get access to France.
You get a long list of things to do, after a number of them you apply something to the portal, after another bunch of tasks you apply something else and so on. Till it's "done".
Next step will be Times of Knights, but don't hold your breath, even though the first impression is good, it looks really nice, the rooms are very stingy with rewards and item-dropping. You'll soon enough miss Paris and the Manor lol.
My other char is still stuck in there, looking forward to get out, but some of the tasks are so unappealing, and you have to do SO MANY searches on the same room till you find an item, it becomes really boring and frustrating.

Edited on 12/28/2013 at 11:26:05 AM PST

merrel12
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by merrel12 on Dec 28, 13 12:19 PM
you have to assemble the relic to move to a new location -power of water, fire, wind, earth etc. Each relic requires 5 artifacts and each of them is applied to a portal.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Dec 29, 13 1:02 AM
Sheesh, I was excited to finally get to France! This new location stuff takes a looong time.

Go to: