loniedoone
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Chapter 5 - all survivors

[Post New]by loniedoone on Dec 28, 13 2:11 PM
I am almost positive that I got all my survivors but it keeps telling me that I have one more. Any help?

loniedoone
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Re:Chapter 5 - all survivors

[Post New]by loniedoone on Dec 28, 13 2:38 PM
I also wanted to mention that I saved the warrior's son but he stays where he is. Is that my last person, or is a survivor one of our own people> I know I saved 3 of them. One by himself pretty early on and then2 in the cave. I don't know what else to do.

fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by fihill on Dec 28, 13 10:01 PM
Hi loniedoone

There are only three survivors, one in the second area you go to who is on his own in the far left of the area, then two in the cave where the chief's son is. Don't forget to speak to each of them or they aren't considered saved. The chief's son doesn't count as he is a separate quest. You also need to save your girlfriend in that cave, so there are four people in that cave who you need to break down their cages and then speak to. This should adjust your settings to all survivors saved and quest completed. If not, then I'm afraid it's another glitch and you may need to re-start the whole level, but firstly make sure you have spoken to each of them to register them as being saved

loniedoone
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by loniedoone on Dec 28, 13 10:37 PM
I am positive that I found and spoke to all my survivors. Ugh, I hate to have to start all over. Thanks, I'll let you know.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Dec 29, 13 4:24 PM
I also believe I have rescued and talked to all survivors. however, I also see that one of the survivors is now standing at the entrance to the cave system. This survivor is at the exact same spot as the entryway therefore I cannot interact with him in any way. As soon as I try and click on him I am whisked back into the cave system.

fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by fihill on Dec 29, 13 5:40 PM
If he's there, then you've spoken with him which is fine. If you go into the cave and the only two in there are the chief's son and the woman, then you've saved them all. If it's still saying you haven't saved all survivors, then it's either a glitch or you've missed speaking to one of the other two survivors. Go back and check on them

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Dec 29, 13 7:29 PM
I had a problem with the same thing, thinking I had to rescue the poor guy that seemed to be stuck on the cave entrance. I started over again and the same thing happened. I watched some of the youtube video and realized that two are rescued from the cave. The third guy is in the first porthole (you probably went there at the beginning of the level)to another part. All the way to the left is a whited out area that you need to open up the whole area which I think is an upgrade to a watchtower that opened up a last bit of the area (although if I remember correctly, the award star was already telling me I had opened up everything) Once you open up that last little piece of land, there is another survivor there behind bars. There is a little transport circle too to go back to the beginning of the area at the porthole. Good luck, this drove me crazy trying to get the stuck guy off, but that is not the third guy.

Edited on 12/29/2013 at 7:32:42 PM PST

Go to: